Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 with HDMI port??

Hi there, just wanted to know where the best deals are for the XBOX 360 with the HDMI port. I'm looking to buy one for xmas for the kids.
    I'm a bit of a newbie at this so could someone explain which version is best Arcade, Core, Pro, Full, Elite??? There are so many I haven't got a clue!!!!!
    I have a HD tv with surround sound, and am looking to get Halo 3 aswell (for me!!)
    Your help will be very much appreciated.........:thumbsup:

11 Comments

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

here is the best deal ][COLOR="Lime"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]HERE[/COLOR][/COLOR] for a console only.

Or you could go into a HMV ask them if there pro consoles have HDMI ports.

can i ask what county you live in because i was in a HMV in bishopsgate and they had a HDMI ported 360's (called V.2 by some) and a bundle with halo 3 for £250

Hope it helps

I think this is a better deal ( halo3 + megapack + other game £250 )

hotukdeals.com/for…014

simon012

I think this is a better deal ( halo3 + megapack + other game £250 … I think this is a better deal ( halo3 + megapack + other game £250 )http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110014

thats the argos deal aint it.

there is no way to check if it has a HDMI port until you actually get the box

Original Poster

Hi, i'm in Yorkshire , Leeds to be precise!!

simon012

I think this is a better deal ( halo3 + megapack + other game £250 … I think this is a better deal ( halo3 + megapack + other game £250 )http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110014

This is the proper link, the one above is a re-post!

hotukdeals.com/for…695

geoneo123

thats the argos deal aint it. there is no way to check if it has a HDMI … thats the argos deal aint it. there is no way to check if it has a HDMI port until you actually get the box

someone on the thread has picked one up and it has got a HDMI port. ( you could also double check before leaving the store )

LFC Muppet

This is the proper link, the one above is a … This is the proper link, the one above is a re-post!http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1137695#post1137695

Yes sorry I copied and pasted the wrong link.......

simon012

someone on the thread has picked one up and it has got a HDMI port. ( you … someone on the thread has picked one up and it has got a HDMI port. ( you could also double check before leaving the store )

You can view before you buy at Argos. :thumbsup:

how do you do that then?

you have to pay before you collect, don't you?

geoneo123

how do you do that then?you have to pay before you collect, don't you?

Ask at the till. We did this with a pushchair.

Sometimes they don't do it when its really busy, so best hurry before the christmas rush.

LFC Muppet

Ask at the till. We did this with a pushchair.Sometimes they don't do it … Ask at the till. We did this with a pushchair.Sometimes they don't do it when its really busy, so best hurry before the christmas rush.

Yeah your right about the rush, so get in early

Good result on Sunday LFC Muppet

Come on arsenal :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?11
      3. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48

See more discussions