Groups

XBOX 360 @ Zavvi Bristol Anyone?

Hello All,

I'm looking to buy 1 @ Bristol was wondering if anyone got Virgin card and coming to Britsol town center, anytime of the day?

Many Thanx

8 Comments

lol

ppl are generous on this site but not that generous

lolzz

Original Poster

Is it really funny

The Virgin Card is, I believe, a credit card... not a loyalty card, etc. I think they would want the money at some point...

I would love to meet people that are that generous. lol.

Other than divine generosity, why would someone take their time, use their card to buy someone else a discounted item and there be nothing in it for them?.....

I'm not having a go, I just dont understand or maybe I'm missing something in the post description?....

I'll see you there at 10am tomorrow. Do you want me to buy you some games as well? :whistling:

Syzable;3736206

I'll see you there at 10am tomorrow. Do you want me to buy you some games … I'll see you there at 10am tomorrow. Do you want me to buy you some games as well? :whistling:

Now now old'boy...cant let you do that....save us both a trip, tell you what I'll do ....I'll just send me Virgin Credit Card to Zavvi in Bristol and tell everyone to blow their socks off with it and have a good one on me...hows that? ..

lol....:whistling:

Original Poster

I think have to apply my own Virgin card in this cruel world :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1021
      2. www.disneycharms.co44
      3. Speccing a gaming pc411
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions