Xbox 360m slim 4 gig scratching dvd's

I have a 4 gig slim xbox 360, I have never moved the console while playing etc, stays in 1 place. I play a game and it scratches the disk. Some worse than others. It has done this with 4 out of the 5 games I have.

Anyone else had this problem atall?

13 Comments

No, but I don't use my 360.

Google '360 scratching discs'.

Why haven't you taken it back?

Original Poster

not taken it back yet no do you think it is a problem?

still under warranty? if so take it back with proof of the scrathes. could poss take it further & claim for the scratched games....

MadAngie

lol.oO

MadAngie

I would take it back it's not normal if you claim it hasn't moved, and I would drop microsoft an email complaining that it's going to cost you x amount of money to get the discs repaired.

It's faulty.

lanc_red

still under warranty? if so take it back with proof of the scrathes. … still under warranty? if so take it back with proof of the scrathes. could poss take it further & claim for the scratched games....

Of course. If it is faulty then that should be a given.
MadAngie

Did you Google '360 scratched discs' ?

lanc_red

still under warranty? if so take it back with proof of the scrathes. … still under warranty? if so take it back with proof of the scrathes. could poss take it further & claim for the scratched games....

MadAngie

no cos its not my problem....

lanc_red

no cos its not my problem....

I meant to delete your part of the quote. You still could have googled it though

Original Poster

I have googled it thanks taking back to gamestation looks like a right problem, think i'll go back to playstation 3.

MadAngie

I have googled it thanks taking back to gamestation looks like a right … I have googled it thanks taking back to gamestation looks like a right problem, think i'll go back to playstation 3.

Still use my xbox more, but personal preference I suppose, I would just get a replacement and let Microsoft know your not happy with the way it destroyed your discs.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Still use my xbox more, but personal preference I suppose, I would just … Still use my xbox more, but personal preference I suppose, I would just get a replacement and let Microsoft know your not happy with the way it destroyed your discs.

Have been on the phone to microsoft, they are esculating the complaint, waiting for a phone call now from someone higher, see what happens next. Will ask in gamestation what to do with the wrecked disks in concerns to this, also ask them to put in writing as will be getting them to check the console, microsoft now have model number etc, gamestation should send back to microsoft anyways.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763893
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions