Groups

Xbox 360.......No Picture,No Sound & No Red Lights

360 was working fine when i started it up then about 10 mins into Gears 2 the colours
    went all fuzzy.Took the disc out & put it back in but the same.
    The dashboard colour also went funny so switched off the console & restarted it
    after a while, now no picture or sound but no red lights.
    PS3 & Wii work fine so not the telly, tried comp cable which gave a funny picture
    then went blank, also tried other HDMI cables but still no luck...any ideas please ?
    (360 is out of warranty)

5 Comments

Have you done an update lately by any chance?
    A recent update has caused hundreds of xbox's to go wrong.

forums.xbox.com/257…spx

Had a similar thing when mine went only I had verticle lines on the screen. In my case it came up with e74 error screen. Had to go back for repair I'm afraid

Just go buy a new one =D Seems to work everytime.

Original Poster

Jefflan22;4515679

Had a similar thing when mine went only I had verticle lines on the … Had a similar thing when mine went only I had verticle lines on the screen. In my case it came up with e74 error screen. Had to go back for repair I'm afraid

:thumbsup:
    Got no errors yet, picture went funny colours & now doesn't have picture or sound
    just seen a thread on Xbox forum of people who had problems with HDMI update
    Did you get charged or was it in warranty ?

Original Poster

SteveBrule;4515663

Have you done an update lately by any chance?A recent update has caused … Have you done an update lately by any chance?A recent update has caused hundreds of xbox's to go wrong.http://forums.xbox.com/25786920/ShowPost.aspx

:thumbsup:
    Not sure if the update did the damage but mine is through HDMI
    Xbox service is rubbish to be polite & now will get charged to repair something that
    maybe thier own update has caused:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions