Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360s - Best deal around at present please?

With so many XBOX deals and sales going on which is the best at present please anyone?

16 Comments

Depends which model you want. Arcade, Pro or Elite?

I am also interested to know what the best deals are (particularly with the premium)...

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;3889924

Depends which model you want. Arcade, Pro or Elite?

All of them please :thumbsup: but if I had to choose the middle one as I think this is the best value for money (am I right?)

me too

I'd be interested to hear others views on this as well. The cheapest Pro I have found so far is from Dixons. With the 'SALE25' discount code it's £152.66 delivered:

[url]www.dixons.co.uk[/url]

[url]www.shopto.net[/url] were doing one even cheaper but it's not on sale anymore. Apparently they will have more in next week

Local gamestation had a good elite offer.

Elite, wireless entertainment pack + two games including PGR4 for £229.99

Irfanismail;3891449

Local gamestation had a good elite offer.Elite, wireless entertainment … Local gamestation had a good elite offer.Elite, wireless entertainment pack + two games including PGR4 for £229.99

My local Gamestation have rubbish offers :x

Would definitely get this if I got the chance.

uobirac;3891321

I'd be interested to hear others views on this as well. The cheapest Pro … I'd be interested to hear others views on this as well. The cheapest Pro I have found so far is from Dixons. With the 'SALE25' discount code it's £152.66 delivered:]www.dixons.co.uk]www.shopto.net were doing one even cheaper but it's not on sale anymore. Apparently they will have more in next week

Zavvi have them instore at 147?

t0mm;3892234

Zavvi have them instore at 147?

I did hear they were doing them cheap but pretty sure my local one is all sold out

I have been looking for ages now and I'm thinking of the Xbox 60Gb with additional controller, Gears of War 1 & 2 and Far Cry 2 for £200 at Game.

comet but not sure which model this is £144.99
    newbie to xbox not got a clue what to buy

comet.co.uk/sho…ies

THE GAFFER;3899000

comet but not sure which model this is £144.99newbie to xbox not got a … comet but not sure which model this is £144.99newbie to xbox not got a clue what to buyhttp://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/424994/MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-PRO/tab/accessories#acc

That's the 20GB one

Original Poster

petedburns;3897220

I have been looking for ages now and I'm thinking of the Xbox 60Gb with … I have been looking for ages now and I'm thinking of the Xbox 60Gb with additional controller, Gears of War 1 & 2 and Far Cry 2 for £200 at Game.

How important is the hard drive, especially if you are only going to use the 360 as a games console, i.e. never go on-line with it? Or do you need it to save games.

Sorry to sound so dumb :?

diggergraves;3904145

How important is the hard drive, especially if you are only going to use … How important is the hard drive, especially if you are only going to use the 360 as a games console, i.e. never go on-line with it? Or do you need it to save games.Sorry to sound so dumb :?

It seems for the future its better to get a Hard drive.

Microsoft's latest "new experience" release allows for games to be loaded from the hard drive when the game is put in in order to speed up loading times and reduce noise.

Guess this will also reduce the risk of getting the red ring of death.

Hope that helps.

Russ2626;3891522

My local Gamestation have rubbish offers :xWould definitely get this if I … My local Gamestation have rubbish offers :xWould definitely get this if I got the chance.

Wembley high road store

Original Poster

Irfanismail;3915537

It seems for the future its better to get a Hard drive.Microsoft's latest … It seems for the future its better to get a Hard drive.Microsoft's latest "new experience" release allows for games to be loaded from the hard drive when the game is put in in order to speed up loading times and reduce noise. Guess this will also reduce the risk of getting the red ring of death.Hope that helps.

Indeed it does. Thank you and repped :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions