xbox account corupted

what can i do any help please rep waiting

10 Comments

Banned

banned?

xbox 360...

could it be to do with copied games, apparently loads have been taken off after buying Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2, as it has something on the game that can alert xbox of flashed xbox's

Original Poster

no nothing like that my hard drive says corrupt on it been like it a few months now cant remember the email and password i used to set it up

Original Poster

no one ?

hard drive failed?

cant do much really, u need to re-download your profile. you will lose any achivements that you have earned since it corupted.

When your hard drive or memory unit has been on a banned console it corrupts the Gamertag data on the device when removing it and placing on a unbanned console.

I assume you have now got a new unbanned xbox???

If so, you have to do a account recovery on that device.

MS have done this to stop people using a banned and copied games to boost gamerscore and then put the memory device on a unbanned console and upload the gamerscore and new earnt points.

If you can't remember your account username live ID and password, goto [url]www.passport.com[/url] and try and reset it.

Original Poster

thanks all sorted back on now cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366131
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions