Groups

xbox account recovery

Banned
    i have been recently round my familys house where they recently bought a xbox. I recovered my account with no problem about 2/3 hours ago and when i have come back earlier it comes up with an error message

"Xbox LIVE sign up is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

i keep trying again and the xbox website says test connection which i do. Can someone help i will rep them.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

If you mean you have gone back home and Xbox Live doesn't work, you need to recover your gamertag again on your own console.

hornblowerracing;8904025

If you mean you have gone back home and Xbox Live doesn't work, you need … If you mean you have gone back home and Xbox Live doesn't work, you need to recover your gamertag again on your own console.

This!

Original Poster Banned

no wen i got home it is recovering than it will say 3 quarter of the way through that xbox signup is unavailable

Just means that the recovery function didn't work properly when you tried.
    Put your profile on a USB stick! Recovery isn't meant to be used for playing at someone elses house.

Best thing to do is delete the offline account ur recovering- ONLY the profile, now recover and it will work.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks that0nehurts rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764131
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2746
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2281

See more discussions