Xbox all access deals to upgrade to Scarlett next year

Posted 29th Oct
So it would seem that Microsoft are finally letting people get the jump on next year's Christmas rush, where no doubt we will all be panicking and rushing to get the new console either for ourselves or our loved ones.
(damn needy next gen kids )

The pricing is actually pretty good considering in the deal your getring a console and ultimate game pass which that alone costs £15 if I'm remembering correctly.
So from as little as an extra £2 you could be on the road to having the upcoming console prepaid.
Be aware the lowest priced plan does have an extra £15 upgrade fee, but really that's not much seeing as how most of it you've already paid.

I haven't posted here for a long time but hopefully this will be good enough for you all.
Anything I've missed is directly at the link have fun hunting those deer guys.

xbox.com/en-…nav
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Hi @galbiston1 we have moved this to Discussions
andywedge29/10/2019 16:52

Hi @galbiston1 we have moved this to Discussions

Can you add the OP's link please
I’m struggling to understand the upgrade option Does it cost anything extra or do the monthly payments just continue?
The_Trying_Scotsman29/10/2019 18:30

I’m struggling to understand the upgrade option Does it cost anything …I’m struggling to understand the upgrade option Does it cost anything extra or do the monthly payments just continue?

The monthly payment is literally how you would pat for the upgrade to the new console
So it seems we pay certain amount per month , few plans available.
We get a bundle and then if we pay for 18 months we get new console for free in few plans (others I pay upgrade fee).
Something like apple upgrade that you keep paying and keep upgrading and keep paying or just end after 24 months and no upgrade ? Costing is different though

Am I reading it right ?

I was waiting for Blackfriday to get xbox one x. Can’t decide now
Edited by: "RealOldMonk" 29th Oct
RealOldMonk29/10/2019 19:06

So it seems we pay certain amount per month , few plans available.We get a …So it seems we pay certain amount per month , few plans available.We get a bundle and then if we pay for 18 months we get new console for free in few plans (others I pay upgrade fee).Something like apple upgrade that you keep paying and keep upgrading and keep paying or just end after 24 months and no upgrade ? Costing is different though Am I reading it right ?I was waiting for Blackfriday to get xbox one x. Can’t decide now

It is kind of like that yes it's a way of obtaining the new console without having to pay out one huge lump sum.
But are you paying the same amount you would if you went out and bought one outright.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants