Xbox All Access - Xbox One and over 100 high-quality games from £17.99pm / 24months for Xbox One S All Digital at GAME

Posted 28th Oct
Finally being introduced to the UK market from 5th November

Available from Game (see link) or Smyth's Store from 5th November. £24.99 per month (24 months) for an Xbox One X or £19.99 per month for an Xbox One S. (0% finance). Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm.

Includes console bundle and Game Pass Ultimate for 2 years.

Option to upgrade to the Project Scarlett Xbox after 18 payments.

Maybe an option for someone with Xmas approaching and wanting to spread their payments. Probably can get cheaper by purchasing it separately especially if PayPal offer any 2 years interest free credit again.

game.co.uk/Xbo…ess
Community Updates
XBOX ALL ACCESS Xbox One and over 100 high-quality games

22325-jCjNe.jpg
JOINING XBOX ALL ACCESS IS EASY:

All you have to do to get your shiny new Xbox is to enrol and qualify online for Klarna financing by clicking on Get Started.

If you are approved, you will be sent a QR-code token to take into one of our stores to choose your new Xbox. You can even start browsing online and see what is in stock at your local store here.

1. Choose your console

Select an Xbox One console bundle

2. Enrol with ease

Qualify and enjoy low monthly payments with nothing due today^

3. Start right away

Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership will be waiting for you on your new console

4. Upgrade

Enjoy the option to upgrade to the next Xbox console after 18 months. Terms apply*

INCLUDES 24 MONTHS OF XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Enjoy unlimited access to over 100 high-quality games, including brand-new Xbox exclusives and new titles added all the time, and online multiplayer with Xbox Live Gold. Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership will be waiting for you on your new console.*

UPGRADE TO THE NEXT XBOX CONSOLE

Enjoy the option to upgrade to the next Xbox console (expected end of 2020) after the equivalent of 18 full payments; return your Xbox One console to our upgrade partner and get the next Xbox console with a new Xbox All Access agreement.

Limited-time offer: Customers who get an Xbox One X with Xbox All Access by 31 Dec, 2019 have the option to upgrade to the next Xbox console after 12 months. Terms apply.

Groups

Top comments
Appalling deal, if you can't afford one don't get one.
This is terrible price
karvai28/10/2019 14:49

So if I do Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm can I upgrade to scarlet?If …So if I do Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm can I upgrade to scarlet?If so this would be 17.99 * 18 = 323.82 quid for scarlet, not bad.

No. When you take the scarlet out you start a new contract.
As I said on the other post.
£600 for 24 months Xbox One X and Ultimate. Not a deal.
Pay £300-320 on Black Friday for the console.
Pay £60 a year ultimate.
£420-440 for two years upfront.
88 Comments
So if I do Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm can I upgrade to scarlet?
If so this would be 17.99 * 18 = 323.82 quid for scarlet, not bad.

or even Xbox One X £24.99 and upgrade after 12 mounts 24.99 * 12 = 299.88 that's is good price.
Edited by: "karvai" 28th Oct

So if I do Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm can I upgrade to scarlet?If …So if I do Xbox One S All Digital is £17.99pm can I upgrade to scarlet?If so this would be 17.99 * 18 = 323.82 quid for scarlet, not bad.

No. When you take the scarlet out you start a new contract.
"Probably can get cheaper by purchasing it separately especially if PayPal offer any 2 years interest free credit again"
Bang on, which is why this is cold imho. Bad value.
Some people won't read the small print and assume the upgrade to Scarlett will be "free".
Fairly sure the upgrade to Scarlett will see an extended payment period added. No way are you getting that for no further payments.
/puts on winter coat, hat and gloves
Martins40028/10/2019 14:52

Fairly sure the upgrade to Scarlett will see an extended payment period …Fairly sure the upgrade to Scarlett will see an extended payment period added. No way are you getting that for no further payments.

100%. It's essentiall a credit facility via a third party.

From the xbox blog you trade in the console towards Scarlet and then pay a new price for Scarlet Xbox blog
Appalling deal, if you can't afford one don't get one.
This is terrible price
Ok people. The option to upgrade to a Scarlett in 18 months is there so you can carry on this finance deal. Normally you can't get them 0% from these stores and all access will probably go again like it did last time. So if you want to get a Scarlett from game at 0% you take this deal now and upgrade later. Other wise you won't get it on finance from game or Smyth's.
Awful lol
Upgrade Summary
If you meet certain eligibility requirements, you are eligible to upgrade your Xbox console purchased with Xbox All Access to the next Xbox console (coming late 2020) after making the equivalent of 18 monthly payments. In order to upgrade, you must trade in your existing Xbox console (in good condition) and purchase the next Xbox console with Xbox All Access, under a new 24-month agreement.

You may upgrade from Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to the next Xbox console (coming late 2020) only. Upgrading from Xbox One S All-Digital Edition will require payment of an upgrade fee (currently USD$20, subject to change); upgrading from Xbox One X and Xbox One S do not require payment of an upgrade fee.

Upgrade Eligibility Requirements. You must meet all of the following eligibility requirements in order to exercise the option to upgrade to the next Xbox console:

You must perform the upgrade with the same retailer from which you bought your original console with Xbox All Access (it may be a different location, but must be the same retail chain).

You must have proof of identity that you are the person who has the Citizens One Line of Credit for Xbox All Access account associated with the console serial number.

You must have made the equivalent of at least 18 monthly payments on your 24-month contract.

You must trade in your original console, power supply unit (charging cable), and one controller to our trade-in partner in good condition (meeting the condition requirements set forth below) to the retailer at the time of upgrade (if you bought it at a physical store) or within 15 days of the date of completion of the Xbox All Access console upgrade (if you purchased online). -OR- You may purchase the original console (by paying any remaining hardware balance to Citizens One).

You must agree to enter into a new 24-month Xbox All Access contract with Citizens One or another Microsoft-approved financing partner. Financing is subject to approval by such partner and will be provided in accordance with such partner’s applicable credit terms and conditions.

You must exercise your upgrade option, using the upgrade process below, prior to the completion of your 24-month payment plan under your Citizens One Line of Credit for Xbox All Access
Would presume a credit card or Pay Pal credit offer better than this. If you reallty can't afford one outright i suppose it works
Awful awful deal. £324 for a gimped xbox worth £150 and 2 years game pass ultimate which can be had for under £80.
Game make £100 profit!

Sad thing is that some hard up family will go for this with xmas coming up
Would be interesting if they did this and then went bust what would happen
jaydeeuk128/10/2019 15:02

Awful awful deal. £324 for a gimped xbox worth £150 and 2 years game pass u …Awful awful deal. £324 for a gimped xbox worth £150 and 2 years game pass ultimate which can be had for under £80.Game make £100 profit!Sad thing is that some hard up family will go for this with xmas coming up

Where you buying ultimate from? And where are you getting an X for £150?
Havince28/10/2019 15:05

Would be interesting if they did this and then went bust what would happen

The finance is through a finance company not game or Smyth's.
As I said on the other post.
£600 for 24 months Xbox One X and Ultimate. Not a deal.
Pay £300-320 on Black Friday for the console.
Pay £60 a year ultimate.
£420-440 for two years upfront.
RAGiN_CRiNZ28/10/2019 15:05

Where you buying ultimate from? And where are you getting an X for £150?

gold is £37 for 12 months, so 2 lots of them. Gimped xbox all digital is £17.99 a month. £18 x 18 is 324 assuming you then upgrade to scarlett, otherwise its another £108. Thats Brighthouse pricing.
No one is getting an X for £150...

Xbox X was £250 other day on amazon, plus £80 for GP ultimate. so £330 For this 'deal' you'll pay £600 over 2 years, or £432 if you decide to upgrade to a console you can't afford.

Truly shocking deal.
Edited by: "jaydeeuk1" 28th Oct
I like the idea and was interested in it when i saw it come out in the USA. But £24.99 for the Xbox One X is a bit much, thats £599 for a console that is currently on sale for around £370. Had it have been £20 for the X I would have considered it.
spinks28/10/2019 15:06

As I said on the other post. £600 for 24 months Xbox One X and Ultimate. …As I said on the other post. £600 for 24 months Xbox One X and Ultimate. Not a deal. Pay £300-320 on Black Friday for the console. Pay £60 a year ultimate. £420-440 for two years upfront.

I think you’re missing the diamond in the rough here. If you were paying for Ultimate @ £10.99 a month, you can ‘rent’ an X for £14 a month for a year then move to Scarlet.
Edited by: "Starbuck26" 28th Oct
If you bought an X now and sold it in 12 months time - you’d likely lose more than £168 on it.
matpal28/10/2019 15:09

I like the idea and was interested in it when i saw it come out in the …I like the idea and was interested in it when i saw it come out in the USA. But £24.99 for the Xbox One X is a bit much, thats £599 for a console that is currently on sale for around £370. Had it have been £20 for the X I would have considered it.

If this was £9.99 for an xbox digital with game pass ultimate for 2 years then that would be a decent, if not exactly a spectacular deal.
jaydeeuk128/10/2019 15:08

gold is £37 for 12 months, so 2 lots of them. Gimped xbox all digital is …gold is £37 for 12 months, so 2 lots of them. Gimped xbox all digital is £17.99 a month. £18 x 18 is 324 assuming you then upgrade to scarlett, otherwise its another £108. Thats Brighthouse pricing.No one is getting an X for £150...Xbox X was £250 other day on amazon, plus £80 for GP ultimate. so £330 For this 'deal' you'll pay £600 over 2 years, or £432 if you decide to upgrade to a console you can't afford.Truly shocking deal.

Gold is 50 a month and ultimate what you get with this is 131.88 for a year. You get 2 years worth. I think you don't understand the upgrade. If you do it before the 24 months at 18 months you give the Xbox one back and get a new contract for the Scarlett. Do it at 24months you keep the Xbox one and get a new contract for the Scarlett.
i dont get how people are expecting to get a console on credit for less than its retail price. if you buy it outright for cash then of course youll get it cheaper. no different to a mobile phone contract. you can buy a mobile phone cheaper out right or you can sign up for a contract and pay monthly. you pay more but have the advantage of spreading out the cost.

with this deal you can basically walk into a game or smyths store and walk out with a console with no down payment and ultimately pay the current retail price for the console and game pass with no interest on top. maybe itll drop for black friday but youll still have to pony up the cash up front or use an alternative credit facility and hope to have the willpower to pay it off before any zero credit offer runs out and the interest kicks in.
jaydeeuk128/10/2019 15:12

If this was £9.99 for an xbox digital with game pass ultimate for 2 years …If this was £9.99 for an xbox digital with game pass ultimate for 2 years then that would be a decent, if not exactly a spectacular deal.

Considering you are 100% locked into Microsoft without the disc drive I think that the price should be lower to reflect that. At £10 i'd get one.
Im already a xbox ultimate pass subscriber via xbox insider and have a sub until summer 2021...

Does the code that comes with this arrive separately, its not totally clear as it says redeem directly on the console
The upgrade deal really doesn't seem to get you anything.

"New application with Klarna, contract, terms, and pricing apply."

You still have to pay 24 months on a NEW contract, NEW Pricing, etc. What exactly does taking the deal now do FOR you?
Starbuck2628/10/2019 15:10

I think you’re missing the diamond in the rough here. If you were paying f …I think you’re missing the diamond in the rough here. If you were paying for Ultimate @ £10.99 a month, you can ‘rent’ and X for £14 a month for a year then move to Scarlet.

Who on earth is paying £10 a month for game pass ultimate? 6 months is £33 here

amazon.co.uk/Ult…1-5

And even if you can't be arsed to find a deal its £95 a year which is £7.90.
Starbuck2628/10/2019 15:10

I think you’re missing the diamond in the rough here. If you were paying f …I think you’re missing the diamond in the rough here. If you were paying for Ultimate @ £10.99 a month, you can ‘rent’ an X for £14 a month for a year then move to Scarlet.

If you’re paying 10.99 RRP a month then you definitely need this deal
If you are a HUKD shopper you know this is pants. IMHO
Black_Hole28/10/2019 15:17

The upgrade deal really doesn't seem to get you anything. "New application …The upgrade deal really doesn't seem to get you anything. "New application with Klarna, contract, terms, and pricing apply."You still have to pay 24 months on a NEW contract, NEW Pricing, etc. What exactly does taking the deal now do FOR you?

Exactly. Too many people getting all moist over an expensive credit deal
jaydeeuk128/10/2019 15:17

Who on earth is paying £10 a month for game pass ultimate? 6 months is £33 …Who on earth is paying £10 a month for game pass ultimate? 6 months is £33 herehttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Month-Membership-Months-Limit/dp/B07Z5P5VCC/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=game+pass&qid=1572275614&s=videogames&smid=AR9ZQCUDB1BRG&sr=1-5And even if you can't be arsed to find a deal its £95 a year which is £7.90.

Majority of players / parents I’d expect.
Starbuck2628/10/2019 15:19

Majority of players / parents I’d expect.

Also its £14 a month for 18 months minimum, not 12 (and that assumes you're then paying to upgrade, could be another £50 a month for 2 years). So thats £252 to rent. As above you could buy an X for that price several times in past. Absolutely appalling value.

This deal has actually made me quite angry.
Edited by: "jaydeeuk1" 28th Oct
The idea and concept is good, the pricing is bad. But the same folks will happily pay Apple what they want a month but feel offended by this
Black_Hole28/10/2019 15:17

The upgrade deal really doesn't seem to get you anything. "New application …The upgrade deal really doesn't seem to get you anything. "New application with Klarna, contract, terms, and pricing apply."You still have to pay 24 months on a NEW contract, NEW Pricing, etc. What exactly does taking the deal now do FOR you?

Yeah I'm confused by that, If you want Scarlet next year then why not start the Scarlet contract next year instead. What i suspect is that the contract for Scarlet will be more than the Xbox one Xs £24.99 but those upgrading will keep paying this price, but i still don't think that makes this a really good deal
The real deal was picking up an XBOX One last week collection only from EBay for £58. Then adding that Amazon deal for 6 months +1 for £1 and +1 for recurring payment. Bought a refurbished controller mint condition for £26.
STRICKIBHOY28/10/2019 15:23

The idea and concept is good, the pricing is bad. But the same folks will …The idea and concept is good, the pricing is bad. But the same folks will happily pay Apple what they want a month but feel offended by this

Not exactly the same. If you had the choice of buying a brand new car for £22000 and then pay £2000 a year in petrol, or renting the same one for £1500 a month over 2 years with £2k worth of petrol included, what would you choose?
matpal28/10/2019 15:25

Yeah I'm confused by that, If you want Scarlet next year then why not …Yeah I'm confused by that, If you want Scarlet next year then why not start the Scarlet contract next year instead. What i suspect is that the contract for Scarlet will be more than the Xbox one Xs £24.99 but those upgrading will keep paying this price, but i still don't think that makes this a really good deal

It says new pricing/payment plan, so almost certainly going to be more expensive...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants