Expired

Xbox and PC connected to 1 monitor at the same time ?

5 replies
Found 11th Jun 2009
I recently bought a VGA cable for my xbox so I can plug it into my PC screen. This was great, however in order to switch between the PC and xbox I need to swap the cables over to the monitor every time.

I have read somewhere about a switch of some sort, but they seem quite big and expensive to do a simple job. I have seen a VGA splitter but the reviews all say the picture quality is heavily reduced.

Does anybody use one that can recommend or know of a good one for a reasonable price ?

Thank You
Matt

5 Comments

i got one on ebay works fine (well it did until my xbox had the RROD)!!

search for VGA switch on ebay

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/5/8/1/1/9/8/webimg/85674852_tp.jpg

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;5465904

i got one on ebay works fine (well it did until my xbox had the … i got one on ebay works fine (well it did until my xbox had the RROD)!!search for VGA switch on ebay

Thanks for the quick response, this looks like just the thing I am looking for.

rep added.

I have one which allows you to connect two VGA inputs to 1 monitor. It uses the keyboard to switch between them. I'll see if I can dig it out, if I find it you can have it for the cost o' the postage. M :-)

markwills;5479918

I have one which allows you to connect two VGA inputs to 1 monitor. It … I have one which allows you to connect two VGA inputs to 1 monitor. It uses the keyboard to switch between them. I'll see if I can dig it out, if I find it you can have it for the cost o' the postage. M :-)

Uses the keyboard? Sounds pretty handy..:thumbsup:
If the op doesn't want it ill happily take it off your hands ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions