xbox and ps3 gamers !

which game do you think is better... call of duty 4 or call of duty: WAW ?

Personally i think 4 is SO much better because of the graphics, campaign game play and the online play. Please state your reasons in which you one you think is better

Danny

14 Comments

4 i dont know why i just think it has a better feel to the game and i personnally think both the maps and the guns are better. I also think that most of WaW maps are too dark compaired to the ones on COD 4

COD4 is so much better than 5, cant wait for modern warfare 2 in November, Treyarch spoiled what was a perfect game, glad infinity ward are back

Original Poster

clondikemike;5292664

COD4 is so much better than 5, cant wait for modern warfare 2 in … COD4 is so much better than 5, cant wait for modern warfare 2 in November, Treyarch spoiled what was a perfect game, glad infinity ward are back

yeah Treyarch have ruined both the cod's they have made (3 and WAW) infinity ward just rule, they are such better game producers, i cant wait either mate! you xbox or ps3 ?

Reaney24;5292662

4 i dont know why i just think it has a better feel to the game and i … 4 i dont know why i just think it has a better feel to the game and i personnally think both the maps and the guns are better. I also think that most of WaW maps are too dark compaired to the ones on COD 4

+1 to much camping material, COD4 was and is the best FPS, COD5 is good for newbies who havent played 4, people think the next version is better and dont try cod4 as they think the next one must be better as its "5" not "4"

danny09;5292686

yeah Treyarch have ruined both the cod's they have made (3 and WAW) … yeah Treyarch have ruined both the cod's they have made (3 and WAW) infinity ward just rule, they are such better game producers, i cant wait either mate! you xbox or ps3 ?

Both:-D, not sure which one i prefer though?? 360 is smooth but PS3 is detailed

Original Poster

clondikemike;5292694

Both:-D, not sure which one i prefer though?? 360 is smooth but PS3 is … Both:-D, not sure which one i prefer though?? 360 is smooth but PS3 is detailed

ahh i see, i only have a 360, i personally think its better than a ps3 but i am going to be getting a ps3 soon i hope, really want KZ2, MGS4 and a few other games, also like the thought of having a blu-ray player instead of buying a stand-a-lone blu-ray player

danny09;5292716

ahh i see, i only have a 360, i personally think its better than a ps3 … ahh i see, i only have a 360, i personally think its better than a ps3 but i am going to be getting a ps3 soon i hope, really want KZ2, MGS4 and a few other games, also like the thought of having a blu-ray player instead of buying a stand-a-lone blu-ray player

Only bought the 360 about 3 weeks ago, with the PS3 compared to COD4, Killzone 2 is a let down and so is MGS4, im conditioned now to compare eveything to COD4, and sadly havent found any game that comes close, im afraid its made me very narrow minded :x need to be more open minded

Original Poster

clondikemike;5292870

Only bought the 360 about 3 weeks ago, with the PS3 compared to COD4, … Only bought the 360 about 3 weeks ago, with the PS3 compared to COD4, Killzone 2 is a let down and so is MGS4, im conditioned now to compare eveything to COD4, and sadly havent found any game that comes close, im afraid its made me very narrow minded :x need to be more open minded

ha ! so have i ! i used to play halo 3 too much and now i realise that i have actually wasted SO much time playing that game as it is just terrible, i play KZ2 round my friends house a few times, personally i think it isn't anywhere near as good as COD but i do like it, also MGS4 i played it once and i thought it was alright, not great but not a letdown. What rank are you in COD then ?

Cod4 easily i thought cod5 is a bit pants more of a step aside than forward

clondikemike;5292664

COD4 is so much better than 5, cant wait for modern warfare 2 in … COD4 is so much better than 5, cant wait for modern warfare 2 in November, Treyarch spoiled what was a perfect game, glad infinity ward are back

:thumbsup:

cod4 was ground breaking when it came out and still holds it value today.

infinity ward put so much more effort into their games, cod4 on the ps3 & 360 is locked on 60fps and full AA giving it that immensely polished look and feel.

Banned

both have story modes that are far too short

much prefer battlefield:bad company

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5293199

both have story modes that are far too shortmuch prefer battlefield:bad … both have story modes that are far too shortmuch prefer battlefield:bad company

yeah they are short, but they are very very good story modes, expecially 4, if you do it on veteran it is harder expecially if you try and do mile high club on veteran, took me a while to complete that ! lol

Battlefield isn't a bad game, i think it is good but i just couldn't get to grips with it after i played cod, such a shame as i do like the game :-)

loved 4

sold 5 within a couple of months of buying it, didnt feel the same

Original Poster

makershaker;5295652

loved 4sold 5 within a couple of months of buying it, didnt feel the same

same, apart from i still have 5, im going to try and bring myself to complete it after i have completed 4 (prestiges and levels )
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?14
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions