Xbox and PS4 gamer info

Found 25th Feb
I just thought I would start a thread for gamer info mostly for selfish reasons as I’ve got quite a few online games. At the minute monster hunter world on PS4 player would be fantastic.

My info is:
famineowar88 on Xbox
weerob88 on psn
Community Updates
MiscGaming
Top comments
I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I don't want any.
9 Comments
I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I don't want any.
Xbox - snakeyes646
Psn - snakeyes646
Switch - snakeyes313
Steam - Snakeeyes646
Darzen16 m ago

I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I …I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I don't want any.

I wonder why that could be
deleted1431257
Snakeyes64615 h, 29 m ago

I wonder why that could be

Spammers and trolls??
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 26th Feb
I could add this to the HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion thread if okay with everyone?
Darzen21 h, 7 m ago

I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I …I've got lots of games on Xbox One and PS4, I have no online friends and I don't want any.

I laughed more than I should have
Snakeyes64622 h, 4 m ago

Xbox - snakeyes646 Psn - snakeyes646Switch - snakeyes313 Steam - …Xbox - snakeyes646 Psn - snakeyes646Switch - snakeyes313 Steam - Snakeeyes646

Just sent you a friends request on xbox pal
.Yoshi.26th Feb

I could add this to the HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion thread if …I could add this to the HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion thread if okay with everyone?

Fine by me kid
Snakeyes64626th Feb

Xbox - snakeyes646 Psn - snakeyes646Switch - snakeyes313 Steam - …Xbox - snakeyes646 Psn - snakeyes646Switch - snakeyes313 Steam - Snakeeyes646

Sent you a Xbox request and I’ll do the same on the PS4 later on cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants