Xbox annual pass cheap

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Did I see a deal for a pass for around £1? Maybe Thursday? Or did I dream it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
The £1 offer you may have seen, it's either for 3 months on the Xbox dashboard. Or it could be the deal that turns the amount of Xbox live you have into ultimate ie, live and game pass for £1. Folks bought a years Xbox live, some bought 3 years then turned it into ultimate for £1.
STRICKIBHOY14/12/2019 18:57

The £1 offer you may have seen, it's either for 3 months on the Xbox …The £1 offer you may have seen, it's either for 3 months on the Xbox dashboard. Or it could be the deal that turns the amount of Xbox live you have into ultimate ie, live and game pass for £1. Folks bought a years Xbox live, some bought 3 years then turned it into ultimate for £1.

Thanks for replying. Is it still on do you know? I can’t seem to find it!
We’ve bought an Xbox for our kids for Christmas. Wondering if we should get this deal (if still available)?
We’re total newbies to Xbox!
xbox.com/en-GB/live/gold/upgrade
Not a problem, this will give you 3 months for £1. I'm fairly certain it will turn your Xbox live into ultimate too. Hopefully someone knows better. If it still does, your best bet would be to buy as much Xbox live gold you can then pay the £1 and that's how long you'll have ultimate for.

Just seen this in the small print

Note: Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate

So you should be ok to buy Xbox live gold first.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 14th Dec 2019
Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions