[Xbox] Assassins Creed Rouge/Borderlands 2 & More Now BC

trueachievements.com/n26…ble
    Borderlands 2
    Assassin's Creed Rogue
    Gyromancer
    The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
    Space Invaders Infinity Gene
    Moon Diver

If you don't have gold, music magpie currently has borderlands 2 instock for £2.19
    store.musicmagpie.co.uk/pro…360
    Or game has it for £2.99 or part of 5 for £10 so if you want to rip people off on eBay then game is the perfect place to get your stock
    game.co.uk/en/…831

8 Comments

damn i was thinkin hey havent played assassins creed rouge before smh silly me got fooled

Nice been wanting to play rogue. Shame there's no good prices for it

Original Poster

Bure11

Nice been wanting to play rogue. Shame there's no good prices for it

Yeah, I just had a quick scan on eBay, game, music magpie etc and half of them don't stock it, it's £9.99 at game and that's the best I've found

nathan3007

Yeah, I just had a quick scan on eBay, game, music magpie etc and half of … Yeah, I just had a quick scan on eBay, game, music magpie etc and half of them don't stock it, it's £9.99 at game and that's the best I've found

Meh. I'll give it a miss

Plenty of other stuff to get on with!

I'll keep an eye for a cheap rogue for sure... cheers for the info...

Edited by: "joanddan7" 23rd Feb

Original Poster

joanddan7

I'll keep an eye for a cheap rogue for sure... cheers for the info...

£9.99 seems to be the best at argos or same price PO at game

nathan3007

£9.99 seems to be the best at argos or same price PO at game

Yeah and eBay is that or more and although a few auctions end in next few day are on a lot less - you know prices will go crazy now. I wanna show some self control - and not buy it - I have bought way too many since buying Xbox in November- got over 150 games installed currently! That's just bonkers and I blame hukd- almost 100% this place is to blame!

Original Poster

joanddan7

Yeah and eBay is that or more and although a few auctions end in next few … Yeah and eBay is that or more and although a few auctions end in next few day are on a lot less - you know prices will go crazy now. I wanna show some self control - and not buy it - I have bought way too many since buying Xbox in November- got over 150 games installed currently! That's just bonkers and I blame hukd- almost 100% this place is to blame!

Just wait until Xbox have a sale on it (I think it's £15 ATM)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions