Xbox Black Friday sale kicks off Nov 17th

Found 13th Nov 2017
Morning guys, I've just spotted this and it looks like the Xbox Black Friday Sale is due to kick off this coming Friday.

2826717.jpg
  • Save up to 65% on games.

Gold members save an extra 10%. Xbox Live Gold members get early access to digital game deals starting November 17, with general access on November 21.

• Go Gold for $1 and save up to 10% more.

Go Gold for exclusive savings and join the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. Plus, Gold includes free games every month. Get your first month of Gold for $1. You must be signed in to get this offer.*

Starting on November 16.

• Play 100+ Games for $1.

Unlimited Access. Get unlimited access to over 100 great games, for one low monthly price. With new games added every month, there is always a new adventure waiting for you. Get your first month of Game Pass for $1. You must be signed in to get this offer.**

Starting on November 17.

*Offer available only to non-Xbox Live Gold members (not valid for current Xbox Live Gold members) on Xbox One and Xbox.com in all Xbox Live countries except Portugal, Korea and Brazil. Offer available only to non-Xbox Live Gold members (not valid for current Xbox Live Gold members) on Xbox 360 in US, CA, UK, FR, DE, IT, ES, NL, SE, AU, MX, CL, and CO.

**Promotional offer not valid for existing subscribers. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Game Pass offer available only in US, UK, CA, MX, FR, DE, AU, BE, CZ, CL, CO, DK, ES, FI, GR, HK, IN, IE, IT, HU, NL, NZ, NO, AT, PO, PT, RU, CH, SE, SG, TW, AR, BR, IL, SA, SK, TR, UAE, ZA.

[Source]
Community Updates
8 Comments
Will be interesting to see what else is added to this, ideal for the people who don't have XBG & Unlimited Access.
ThugBasher2 m ago

Will be interesting to see what else is added to this, ideal for the …Will be interesting to see what else is added to this, ideal for the people who don't have XBG & Unlimited Access.

There will definitely be some kind of sale on the hardware, it's up on the regional page at $229.99, but with all the cracking offers recently from Game, Shopto and others, it's hard to get excited about.

I'm personally hoping for some great prices on digital games I can buy knowing I'll never play.
deleted800342
Fingers crossed for a deal on Pool Nation FX
Thanks for the heads up buzz
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 13th Nov 2017
deleted80034213th Nov 2017

Fingers crossed for a deal on Pool Nation FX

Dont hold your breath, AAA titles like that never go on offer!
According to the website, Forza 7 will be $40, Horizon 3 $30, GOW 4 and Halo Wars 2 $20 each (Nov 23 - 27)
Get a months game pass for $1 (Nov 17 - 27)
Save $10 on 3/6 month Gold (Nov 23 - 27)
[http://news.xbox.com/2017/11/13/black-friday-deals-2017/]
This is great timing, £10 of my credit expires at the end of November. All I need is an XB1..
Ace, been looking to pick up Forza 7 digitally, glad I waited
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants