Groups

Xbox Broke Twice in a month.

Tonight it crashed, so i turned off and on...but whats this......3 Red Lights!!!!!

It was only fixed by microsfot a month ago - about iot not reading games.

Called them up tonight...

Went Akka...

Got nothing...

Feeling Angry.

18 Comments

kep your cool m8 and get it sent back to them or how long have you had it cause you could take it back to the shop

Drive wasn't too bad for me, it went all the way to Frankfurt and only took a week, but when I got 3 red lights it was a month each time. Good luck and commiseration's

Original Poster

i bought it off here...

Worked fine for 5 month...

Hopefully this will be last time...

Just waiting for the fanboys to say how xbox sucks due to failure rate and ps3 never goes wrong etc

keep your cool!

it will be sorted!

If you boot-up without the Audio/Video leads, you'll get...4 Red Lights!!!!!

SuperEd

jellybaby22;2599761

my brother is on his 3rd xbox and his second PS3.....

my bro on his 2nd xbox360 and im on my second ps3!

I have consoles / computers / etc from the late 70s, 80s that are still as operable as they were when they were born.

New systems just aren't built to last it would seem.

Moral of the story: I'll give you my Sega Master System for £189.

TGB;2600081

I have consoles / computers / etc from the late 70s, 80s that are still … I have consoles / computers / etc from the late 70s, 80s that are still as operable as they were when they were born.New systems just aren't built to last it would seem.Moral of the story: I'll give you my Sega Master System for £189.

Ok give me £199 for your Master System.

I dont think its that newer systems arent made to last but laser unies arent as durable as cartridge slots which can just be soldered on once broken.

goonertillidie;2600047

my bro on his 2nd xbox360 and im on my second ps3!

i'm on my first xbox360 and first ps3:whistling:

SuperEd

souljacker;2600086

i'm on my first xbox360 and first ps3:whistling:

bro got ROD on xbox and laser went on my ps3 (apprently its a common problem) just took it back to game and gave me a replacement :thumbsup:

vengod;2599746

i bought it off here...Worked fine for 5 month...Hopefully this will be … i bought it off here...Worked fine for 5 month...Hopefully this will be last time...

My mate fixed mine last week , only takes a cple of hours aparently :thumbsup:

Get a PS Triple - better game, better reliability.

I only got my xbox back on wednesday after it had it's holiday's in frankfurt. Took two weeks and tbh it's put me off owning an xbox, if the red rings appear again it'll be fixed then stuck on ebay.

My DVD drive went 366 days after I bought my 360. Fortunately I took out the 2 year extended warranty from MS and had it off for repair on Monday. I think this is my 6th Xbox.

Still on my first xbox 360 and been a year and half.

Sounds like I've been lucky, I've had mine for 18 months and this is the first problem.

Original Poster

UPS man came to pick it up today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168
      2. What do these 2 men have in common811
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions