Groups
    EXPIRED

XBox Cable

My mate left her XBox 360 round mine the other day and my two year old very kindly ripped the cable out of the tv and snapped the pins on it.

I am looking for a replacement cable to connect the xbox to a non hd tv, anyone know where to get one cheap? (my mate is not worried whether it is the official x box one but obviously wanna get her one of a reasonable quality)

any help appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

8 Comments

ive got one. Dont know how much they go for?

Mine has 3 pins, Red White and Yellow. You can have it delivered for £4.50?

is it the scart adapter thats broken because if it is i have a spare you can have

Original Poster

wonkey;4467983

ive got one. Dont know how much they go for?Mine has 3 pins, Red White … ive got one. Dont know how much they go for?Mine has 3 pins, Red White and Yellow. You can have it delivered for £4.50?

Thanks, is it newish? Yes the one I am replacing sounds the same, just to check is it definitely for the 360 console? Would you be able to post it quite quickly. Many thanks

Original Poster

tobesteruk;4468991

is it the scart adapter thats broken because if it is i have a spare you … is it the scart adapter thats broken because if it is i have a spare you can have

No it is the cable but thanks very much for the offer

StudentJo;4472757

Thanks, is it newish? Yes the one I am replacing sounds the same, just to … Thanks, is it newish? Yes the one I am replacing sounds the same, just to check is it definitely for the 360 console? Would you be able to post it quite quickly. Many thanks

Hi

It came with an old console but looks in tip top condition. I can post it out tomorrow first class?

And it is for the xbox and its an official microsoft one.

Original Poster

wonkey;4474414

HiIt came with an old console but looks in tip top condition. I can post … HiIt came with an old console but looks in tip top condition. I can post it out tomorrow first class?And it is for the xbox and its an official microsoft one.

Only reason I ask is cos the man in gamestation said it is a different cable for the xbox than it is for the xbox 360, sorry if I am being stupid but if this one will work for the xbox 360 then I'm happy to do a deal :thumbsup:

StudentJo;4474548

Only reason I ask is cos the man in gamestation said it is a different … Only reason I ask is cos the man in gamestation said it is a different cable for the xbox than it is for the xbox 360, sorry if I am being stupid but if this one will work for the xbox 360 then I'm happy to do a deal :thumbsup:

yeah its a 360 one. Moving to PM if your happy?!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you still want the cable? I have replied to your email.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X13
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      5. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions