Xbox console

Posted 14th Jun
Please can any one help me, as I want to purchase an Xbox X one console. The one with disc games. Been looking all week online but all out of stock. It’s aimed for my 8 year old. Was looking at the car game Horiza bundle set. Thank you
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Any reason you're looking for the One X? The One S will do almost everything the X will?
Think you're looking for the Xbox "s" not "x" but the non digital only version of the Xbox one s.
alg14/06/2020 21:38

Any reason you're looking for the One X? The One S will do almost …Any reason you're looking for the One X? The One S will do almost everything the X will?

I was thinking of buying used games which would work out cheaper I think
Hacksaw14/06/2020 21:50

I was thinking of buying used games which would work out cheaper I think

There is:
Xbox One
Xbox One S without disc drive
Xbox One S with disc drive
Xbox One X

Xbox One has no 4K, S has 4K films and upscales games to 4K and X can play 4K games as far as I'm aware. Every Xbox has a disc drive apart from one version of the S.
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 14th Jun
MIDURIX14/06/2020 21:53

There is:Xbox OneXbox One S without disc driveXbox One S with disc …There is:Xbox OneXbox One S without disc driveXbox One S with disc driveXbox One XXbox One has no 4K, S has 4K films and upscales games to 4K and X can play 4K games as far as I'm aware. Every Xbox has a disc drive apart from one version of the S.

Thank you for clarifying. Any links to any deals?
Hacksaw14/06/2020 23:11

Thank you for clarifying. Any links to any deals?

Which one are you looking for?
Hacksaw15/06/2020 11:05

Xbox one X would be great

The prices are going up and down like a yo-yo, set an alert here and be patient. Otherwise you may go down the pre owned route like Gumtree or what not. Currys do good bundles but haven't seen much in a way of a discount lately.
STRICKIBHOY15/06/2020 11:36

The prices are going up and down like a yo-yo, set an alert here and be …The prices are going up and down like a yo-yo, set an alert here and be patient. Otherwise you may go down the pre owned route like Gumtree or what not. Currys do good bundles but haven't seen much in a way of a discount lately.

Ok thank you. Hopefully something before 4th July pops up. Will cheap checking on here. Thank you
Hacksaw15/06/2020 11:05

Xbox one X would be great

For an 8 year old, not sure why the additional spend. If it's going to be connected to a 4K telly, then theres are some advantages to getting the X. If it's going on a smaller TV, the advantages change a bit. But for most people, the normal S is more than adequate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants