Xbox controller exchange/replacement

Posted 5th Nov
Hi,

Has anyone had the experience of replacing Xbone S controller by Microsoft? Any idea on how long it takes to receive the replacement?

My controller was under warranty, so had to sent it to Germany to get it replaced. Still waiting to know the outcome.

TIA,
RP.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Mine took about 10 days from posting
Can confirm, usually it's between 7 and 14 days. They say it can take up to 28 working days but it is usually quicker as the replacement is shipped from within the UK.
Bought one from Argos just over a year ago and now the headphone jack doesn't work would this be able to get fixed via this service? Do you have to pay postage costs? Thanks
You can track it via ups, they give you a order number in your email. Stick it in Google and it'll keep you posted. Literally got my Xbox x back last week, it took 10 days from when it left till I got it back.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 5th Nov
STRICKIBHOY05/11/2019 08:17

You can track it via ups, they give you a order number in your email. …You can track it via ups, they give you a order number in your email. Stick it in Google and it'll keep you posted. Literally got my Xbox x back last week, it took 10 days from when it left till I got it back.

The ups tracking only shows it reached Germany. I can see the replacement sent, but can’t track it.
rp1280805/11/2019 08:54

The ups tracking only shows it reached Germany. I can see the replacement …The ups tracking only shows it reached Germany. I can see the replacement sent, but can’t track it.

They might just have got it, between the Microsoft website and the ups number Microsoft give you, you should be able to see exactly where it is.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants