xbox controller help

just bought a controller 9dont even have my 360 yet)

its a wireless one with the charge kit, ive stuck the charge bit in, thats fine

when i stick the cable bit into it, it clicks in but then do i just pull it up? ive done it a couple of times now but just pulling it out feels well a little clumsy, there a button that pops it off the cable or sumthing?

10 Comments

no you just pull it out m8

Original Poster

fair enough im sure she will loosen up, seemed fairly stuck in there the first time

cheers

It keeps the cable in firmly to stop it just falling out when you are playing and charging. I've had times where despite them being wireless I've had to have the cable in to charge while playing, thankfully its never fallen out.

joeprosho

fair enough im sure she will loosen up, seemed fairly stuck in there the … fair enough im sure she will loosen up, seemed fairly stuck in there the first time cheers

are you for real ? oO X)

Original Poster

yes imi im for real lol, never done any of this playing are with boxes malarky

it just seemed like once it was in it didnt really wanna come out, i was pretty sure my mates used to go in and out ok... so was just scared i might be a little different

joeprosho

yes imi im for real lol, never done any of this xbox malarky

did you have the same problem with the ps3 controller, and did you buy the controller b4 the ps3 ? lol X)

Original Poster

haha i didnt, i jsut wanted to get my games traded in, got £20 credit from hmv for demon souls, so was pretty happy

the console arrives tomorrow

joeprosho

yes imi im for real lol, never done any of this playing are with boxes … yes imi im for real lol, never done any of this playing are with boxes malarky it just seemed like once it was in it didnt really wanna come out, i was pretty sure my mates used to go in and out ok... so was just scared i might be a little different

what are you talking about now ? er (sex)
Edited by: "imi44" 13th Jun 2011

Original Poster

please dont make it anymore awkward than it allready is...

joeprosho

it just seemed like once it was in it didnt really wanna come out, i was … it just seemed like once it was in it didnt really wanna come out, i was pretty sure my mates used to go in and out ok... so was just scared i might be a little different

Soooooo many jokes must refrain!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls48
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183621
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1866
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764050

See more discussions