Groups

Xbox Dash Update - Anyone else got problems?

My bro is playing at the minute, but every other minute the sound seems to cut out from the game/his headset, typically when someone talks to him.

Anyone else found this?

7 Comments

Original Poster

Hmm nevermind... Seems it only happens when he has voice going through both speakers and headset (still shouldnt but at least its fixable for now).

there is a thread on the frpnt page about the update, I suggest you use that..................

Original Poster

Alfonse

there is a thread on the frpnt page about the update, I suggest you use … there is a thread on the frpnt page about the update, I suggest you use that..................

I assume you're referring to this? hotukdeals.com/mis…135

Not exactly the same thing really...

I like the new dash, a lot smoother and quicker than the old one. I like how you can sign into live messenger on it and another location at the same time.

DragonChris

I assume you're referring to this? … I assume you're referring to this? http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/xbl-2010-ban-wave/790135Not exactly the same thing really...

its about the dash update end, but if you're so childish to need your own thread then..............

If you update with usb you get an error if you leave the usb in once installed, error 71! as soon as u take the usb out it works again just encase anyone has that problem.

I'm pleased to say my 4GB Xbox Slim and 250GB Western Digital Hard Drive weren't banned by MS. I used this excellent guide and I feel great!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions