Xbox deals and opinions

Found 29th Mar
Looking to get an Xbox one back for SoT, PUBG and Far Cry 5, but seems things have change in the 12 months I’ve been Switch exclusive.

Can anyone help me decipher what the best value bundle under £300 is that includes Sea of Thieves and an extra controller?

Many thanks
Community Updates
5 Comments
I am told the integration of pubg on the xbox is worse than it's mobile version some how, would recommend trying the pc version of pubg over the xbone, I know far cry is multiplatform though I dont know what SoT stands for.
Basically consider a gaming pc unless you actually want a console for the exclusive games or have a solid 40 or more friends to play with on that one console
Dont get a bundle that includes Sea of Thieves, you get a game pass so get it free for a month anyway, after a month physical of that game will be for nothing as its been murdered in the reviews because it has not content
Felicitous5 h, 7 m ago

I am told the integration of pubg on the xbox is worse than it's mobile …I am told the integration of pubg on the xbox is worse than it's mobile version some how,

no
If you want to play PUBG on an xbox then defiantly get an Xbox one x. Massive difference from the standard Xbox.
Pay some more and get the x, fc5 runs under 30fps (around 26-28) on the original and s... all games play and look better on the X.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions