xbox - does the game of the year edition disc differ from the standard copy?

Banned
as title

13 Comments

Depends on the game but normally NO.

ED. Call of duty 4, and call of duty 4 game of the year are no different in DISK, but the GOTY has the xbox code to enter for the new maps as the box says includes map packs.

The difference is normally the codes for the DLC that is included in GOTY editions.

Original Poster Banned

no code in my box

hncb0809;5784831

no code in my box

which game

Original Poster Banned

cod4 goty

Banned

sealed?

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;5784915

sealed?

box on shelf, take up n they put disc in

they stopped putting codes in cod 4 goty a while back now, take it back and just get the regular game on the cheap

This game should have a code in, goto the call of duty website and enter the code, and the cod website will spit out a 5x5 xbox code to redeem the maps.

amazon.co.uk/tag…T8U

Have a look at the link, some people have been reporting the code missing in earlier new sealed units, a email to support on the cod site normally sorts it, and they issue a code.

hncb0809;5784945

Probably a member of staff had it, go back and they will search through the manuals and find one for you.

Banned

hncb0809;5784945

theyve just missed putting the code in the box, looks like an advert on a scrap of paper

just go back with your receipt and get it sorted;-)

Chiptivo;5784981

Probably a member of staff had it, go back and they will search through … Probably a member of staff had it, go back and they will search through the manuals and find one for you.

casparwhite;5785081

theyve just missed putting the code in the box, looks like an advert on a … theyve just missed putting the code in the box, looks like an advert on a scrap of paperjust go back with your receipt and get it sorted;-)

Their is no point in going back and asking for the code! they don't put them in anymore. This stopped a long time ago now! :thumbsup:

scotland88;5785093

Their is no point in going back and asking for the code! they don't put … Their is no point in going back and asking for the code! they don't put them in anymore. This stopped a long time ago now! :thumbsup:

So the 4 extra DLC maps are on the disc now or what? :thinking:

Abvance;5785124

So the 4 extra DLC maps are on the disc now or what? :thinking:

nope you have to buy ms points and download them!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions