Expired

xbox elite

Found 29th Sep 2009
Newbie so hope i have put this in the right place!

I'm looking to buy a xbox 360 elite, my budget is tight and dont really need thegames but if they are inc that ok..

Any ideas? budget £150

6 Comments

Why dont you get £50 extra then go to a store buy an elite bundle and sell the games. Then you would have a brand new elite for about £150

I posted this deal -
hotukdeals.com/ite…ed-
this is how someone used that deal and got it without the games at an amazing price here is their quote-

"Got my elite today with Halo ODST and need for speed. they (gamestation) let me trade in the 2 games against the price of the elite, so only came too £125."

do have a read through, people are discussing the cheapest way to get an elite mate!

How exactly did he get it for £125, gamestation will have only offered around £50 for those games

ainsleyb;6428978

How exactly did he get it for £125, gamestation will have only offered … How exactly did he get it for £125, gamestation will have only offered around £50 for those games

I think he traded a couple of other things in too, my point is you dont need an extra £50, just get them to take the price of the games off the elite, the op has £150, sorted:thumbsup:

I got an Elite from Game on the deal mentioned above. Sold the 2 games, one on here, one on Ebay, for £60 (good deals all round for the buyers too). CEX will give you £50 cash for the 2 at present, so if you have a CEX near a Game you would need £200 upfront but would have £50 instantly to pay off the £50. I also took a load of old boxed set DVDs etc into CEX along with my old Xbox preium once my Elite arrived. I made £174 all together, meaning that the Elite cost me £26 (if it hadn;t been for the Elite I wouldn;t have had the clear out so in my mind that's how I see it anyway). Think that is the only way you will get an Elite for £150 mate.

Original Poster

Thanks for your advice guys! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Band 20 Importance34
    2. App issues11
    3. Virgin broadband/phone55
    4. Garage door won't stay up. Any ideas of a fix46

See more discussions