Found 8th Feb 2010
hi i have a modded xbox i dont no bout all the stuff on there i have xbox media player center, avalunch dashboard, x commander r2g xbobox watch, exnium. etc i no how to play games of hardrive n copy them. i also conedted it to my pc my network n open the folder n there s loads of files from my xbox i no D is the cd/dvd rom i also want to put my n64 files on my pc 2 my xbox as i have serell 64. and in D cd/rom wot files do i burn to bck up on dvd many help thanks?????????????

26 Comments

I'd help but I can't read your post.

Mallinersha;7788632

I'd help but I can't read your post.

same here, i was about to say the same thing lol

gapster;7788638

same here, i was about to say the same thing lol

12yo on a mobile phone maybe....

im assuming he wants to add roms to his xbox to play of surreal64, but i can't be sure.

If so, the roms go in F://Games/Roms

Original Poster

lol was doin two things. i dont no wot all those options are on my xbox like above avalunch dashboard, xbox watch ,etc also i cennected my xbox to my pc network via carry ova cable, done ip add etc. wen i open my network on my pc and open the xbox folder i get loads of files from my xbox where do i put files from my pc on the xbox files in my network on on my pc. how do i bck up games . u mean u lot just confused

Original Poster

gapster
blind me sum 1 clicked on theres like 50 programes on my xbox 150gbhd

aaronliggins;7788767

lol was doin two things. i dont no wot all those options are on my xbox … lol was doin two things. i dont no wot all those options are on my xbox like above avalunch dashboard, xbox watch ,etc also i cennected my xbox to my pc network via carry ova cable, done ip add etc. wen i open my network on my pc and open the xbox folder i get loads of files from my xbox where do i put files from my pc on the xbox files in my network on on my pc. how do i bck up games . u mean u lot just confused

aaronliggins;7788787

gapster blind me sum 1 clicked on theres like 50 programes on my xbox … gapster blind me sum 1 clicked on theres like 50 programes on my xbox 150gbhd

Not confused, just have not got a clue what you're typing on about - especially that last post LOL!! The ironing is delicious.

Original Poster

gapster thanks ok so i store my files from the pc v64 file to folder F:

Original Poster

mallinersha.... well its a bit hard to try an explain somthing your not sure about to sum 1 else lol

Banned

People who are dyslexic should have to declare it in their avatar, so we don't just think they're lazy

Original Poster

well to be honest had a smoke lol

Original Poster

yep lazy wud of took ages to type just egar to no. got the xbox of a friend

Banned

aaronliggins;7788939

yep lazy wud of took ages to type just egar to no. got the xbox of a … yep lazy wud of took ages to type just egar to no. got the xbox of a friend

Yes I'm lazy, it would have taken ages for me to save up to buy one off ebay because I don't work, so I stole it from the kid next door.

Original Poster

lumoruk..... i got it for 30 pounds n collected 80 games

Original Poster

just so many software on the xbox to explain even got gametrainers bit like xploder loads cheats

Original Poster

when i turn the xbox on gos to a dashboard scroll up and down. top load game scroll down load games from harddrive also i can change the skins even the colour of the xbox front light to red,blue etc .and blue led on the motherboard

This thread is making my head hurt :-D

Banned

aaronliggins;7789100

when i turn the xbox on gos to a dashboard scroll up and down. top load … when i turn the xbox on gos to a dashboard scroll up and down. top load game scroll down load games from harddrive also i can change the skins even the colour of the xbox front light to red,blue etc .and blue led on the motherboard

Welcome to 2005, maybe when you stop smoking you'll realise it's now 2010 and we all have 360s and media centres built into TVs.

Original Poster

lol jokers well i have ps3 with 32inch tv n wii n chipped ps2 with gd dreamcast. gamecbe

Original Poster

i am in 2010 my car fiesta 09 plate pmsl

Subscribed...

Original Poster

just i like my retro stuff as well

dcx_badass;7790806

Turn off the PC, buy a dictionary.

Wonder if he took your advice? Either that or he smacked off his ti*s somewhere :w00t:

Original Poster

lol its not smack that's dirty. neways dictionary don't need one thanks. n i have a job so don't have time to chat bout stuff people don't understand. why don't people just say I don't no!

Original Poster

lol its not smack that's dirty. neways dictionary don't need one thanks. n i have a job so don't have time to chat bout stuff people don't understand. why don't people just say I don't no!

Banned

dcx_badass;7801052

We don't know because we can't even tell what you're saying.

I think he said his job was peddling smack to school kids at play time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions