xbox game help!!

my other half has xbox does he need to flash it before he can play copied games plus what discs do i need to copy them and can he play them on xbox live ???

thanks in advance rep given for help

sorry if this been asked before couldnt find it

6 Comments

Play a copied game on xbox live and you risk getting the console banned.

Original Poster

ok thanks i thought that just wasnt sure

When you say xbox do you mean xbox 360 or xbox original?

Original Poster

xbox 360

vicknanth;2485659

xbox 360

Then he needs to flash with stealth firmware (ixtreme 1.5+). Haven't dabbled in 360 modding for a while (make that 2 months) so am a little rusty. You can play on Live if it/the iso's are stealthed but there is no guarantee you won't get banned eventually, and when that happens there's no way of getting unbanned as your 360's MAC address will be banned on MS's end. You'll never be able to get online via that Xbox, so if you wanna play online 100% safely you'll want to use originals.

Banned

As above, you need to flash the console with teh latest etxreme firmware, you can then download xbox 360 games from torrents (which take ages) or Newsreader sites such as Usenet (whcih are much faster). Once you downloaded your game, you burn the .dvd file to a dual layer. Most games come pre-stealthed although you can checked using a program calledf Mulleter i think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions