Xbox Game pass

Posted 12th Jun 2020
My game pass ultimate sub ran out today!, Anyone know the best current price?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes i did this one the other day. 5 months for £25
I bought gold for 38.99 on cdkeys added it to my account left auto renew on, then got Xbox gamepass for £1 on my dashboard and it converted it all to gamepass ultimate. 14 month for 39.99 all together. Then went in and turned auto renew off...

this is the 2nd time I’ve done this..
Bargainhead12/06/2020 21:08

I bought gold for 38.99 on cdkeys added it to my account left auto renew …I bought gold for 38.99 on cdkeys added it to my account left auto renew on, then got Xbox gamepass for £1 on my dashboard and it converted it all to gamepass ultimate. 14 month for 39.99 all together. Then went in and turned auto renew off...this is the 2nd time I’ve done this..

I got a year"s Gold from Very for 30 quid with a £20 discount code only a couple of weeks but because I'd been reading about this Game Pass deal and I had a free month loaded in the Cyberpunk console I rushed off to CD Keys for another year on Tuesday.

So I stacked the second year of Gold on my account through the website before clicking redeem the free one month's trial of Game and it merged/converted in to Ultimate without me even turning recurring billing on.

41078132-gYZ9r.jpg
SpeakEnglish13/06/2020 09:07

I got a year"s Gold from Very for 30 quid with a £20 discount code only a …I got a year"s Gold from Very for 30 quid with a £20 discount code only a couple of weeks but because I'd been reading about this Game Pass deal and I had a free month loaded in the Cyberpunk console I rushed off to CD Keys for another year on Tuesday.So I stacked the second year of Gold on my account through the website before clicking redeem the free one month's trial of Game and it merged/converted in to Ultimate without me even turning recurring billing on.[Image]

nice, but if you didnt have voucher £50 for gold is quite high, i did think about getting 2 years of gold but this is the 2nd time they allowed to convert it so will just do the same again next time. i left auto renew on as when you put gold voucher in it gives you n extra month, but then just go to settings and turn off straight away..
Bargainhead13/06/2020 09:11

nice, but if you didnt have voucher £50 for gold is quite high, i did …nice, but if you didnt have voucher £50 for gold is quite high, i did think about getting 2 years of gold but this is the 2nd time they allowed to convert it so will just do the same again next time. i left auto renew on as when you put gold voucher in it gives you n extra month, but then just go to settings and turn off straight away..

Well what I did was turn auto renew off after redeeming the code from very which as you say is steep at 50 but I only bought from them as they'd sent me a code in the post.

Then when I redeemed the CD Keys code it must have stayed on off as I'm sure it defaults to on when you input more Gold, perhaps not?

Saying about the Gold I got from CD Keys on Tuesday, it was £34.99 then there was a 2% discount code took it down to £34.29. As they were offering a much better rate of cashback for new members through Quidco Premium I bought it through the wife's name and according to this we're due another £2.74 back eventually.

41078356-jTWxT.jpg
SpeakEnglish13/06/2020 09:34

Well what I did was turn auto renew off after redeeming the code from very …Well what I did was turn auto renew off after redeeming the code from very which as you say is steep at 50 but I only bought from them as they'd sent me a code in the post.Then when I redeemed the CD Keys code it must have stayed on off as I'm sure it defaults to on when you input more Gold, perhaps not?Saying about the Gold I got from CD Keys on Tuesday, it was £34.99 then there was a 2% discount code took it down to £34.29. As they were offering a much better rate of cashback for new members through Quidco Premium I bought it through the wife's name and according to this we're due another £2.74 back eventually.[Image]

you got a good deal, i did see the 34.99 gold on here, but had already bought and converted the week before as it had ran out..
Post a comment
@
    Text