Xbox game pass ultimate

Posted 13th Mar
My daughter's xbox gold runs out next month. If I buy 12 months gold and then get the current £1 ultimate offer will it still convert the 13 months gold to the ultimate pass like it did on my xbox last year?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
But? You can share your Xbox gold....?
alg13/03/2020 15:37

But? You can share your Xbox gold....?

She lives with her mum.
PaulSpooner13/03/2020 16:32

She lives with her mum.

It doesn't matter where in the world she lives mate. All you need to do is sign in on your daughters xbox and then make that your primary console. Then both xbox will have gold and game pass
MonkeyMan9013/03/2020 16:35

It doesn't matter where in the world she lives mate. All you need to do is …It doesn't matter where in the world she lives mate. All you need to do is sign in on your daughters xbox and then make that your primary console. Then both xbox will have gold and game pass

Will I lose access to anything on my xbox? Can both be used at the same time?
PaulSpooner13/03/2020 17:03

Will I lose access to anything on my xbox? Can both be used at the same …Will I lose access to anything on my xbox? Can both be used at the same time?

No you can both use it at the same time - beta.support.xbox.com/hel…box

So if you set her Xbox as your home xbox then she can log into that with her account and play your games and use your services.

While you can use your services at home logged into your account.
Edited by: "Gormond" 13th Mar
PaulSpooner13/03/2020 17:03

Will I lose access to anything on my xbox? Can both be used at the same …Will I lose access to anything on my xbox? Can both be used at the same time?

Nothing at all it will just be duplicated. And yes both can be used at the same time and on seperate accounts. So your daughter can play your games on her account and vice versa
Gormond13/03/2020 17:06

No you can both use it at the same time - …No you can both use it at the same time - https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xboxSo if you set her Xbox as your home xbox then she can log into that with her account and play your games and use your services.While you can use your services at home logged into your account.

Thanks
MonkeyMan9013/03/2020 17:08

Nothing at all it will just be duplicated. And yes both can be used at the …Nothing at all it will just be duplicated. And yes both can be used at the same time and on seperate accounts. So your daughter can play your games on her account and vice versa

Thanks
MonkeyMan9013/03/2020 17:08

Nothing at all it will just be duplicated. And yes both can be used at the …Nothing at all it will just be duplicated. And yes both can be used at the same time and on seperate accounts. So your daughter can play your games on her account and vice versa

One last thing, will my daughter have access to my account? Is there anything else I should be aware of?
Actually that's two last things lol.
Yes she will but you can put a password on it so no accidental purchases.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants