Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £3.36pm for 36 months (£121 total)

Posted 28th Aug 2021
(reposting as previous post was added to discussion which it isn't; that is a legit deal)

For anyone wanting the dirt cheap Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, follow the method explained on this page. It worked great for me, see screenshots below..

I paid £120 for 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate, buying 3 x £39.99 12 months EU Gold Passes from CDkeys

I then applied to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1 trial which effectively upgraded the Gold to Ultimate.

All was done via my browser. The most difficult was actually to pay the £1 as did not work with Chrome so used Edge instead.

Hope that helped someone :-)3785440_1.jpg
3785440_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

34 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    This is simple, but going via Turkey VPN and Eneba you can get this all for about £70
    andybriggs0328/08/2021 11:11

if you have an active subscription would this still work.

No. The 1£ offer was new customers only. STOP POSTING THIS DEAL.
    Shak528/08/2021 11:11

This is simple, but going via Turkey VPN and Eneba you can get this all …This is simple, but going via Turkey VPN and Eneba you can get this all for about £70

Linky my dude? What seller
    W.e.S28/08/2021 11:26

I've always just got 3 months of PC game pass for £1. Let it expire for a …I've always just got 3 months of PC game pass for £1. Let it expire for a month and then I'm being offered another 3 months for £1. I think I've done it 5 or 6 times so far directly from Microsoft.I take it this isn't the case for others then? If this stops working for me I may have to get into the world of VPN just for something like this

Not gpu

This is simple, but going via Turkey VPN and Eneba you can get this all …This is simple, but going via Turkey VPN and Eneba you can get this all for about £70

Yup can confirm!!! There was a 1 year gold sub from ENEBA Little while back for £24 got that x3 and then converted it to game pass ultimate 3 years baby!!!
    odiedodie28/08/2021 11:57

But you can only do that once

Nope. Just don't do the conversion until you've put in all 3 years worth of Gold sub in then do the conversion for £1. It'll convert all 3 years gold sub to 3 years of G.P.U.
    BILL51728/08/2021 12:02

Nope. Just don't do the conversion until you've put in all 3 years worth …Nope. Just don't do the conversion until you've put in all 3 years worth of Gold sub in then do the conversion for £1. It'll convert all 3 years gold sub to 3 years of G.P.U.

I know. Most of us did that way back when.
    Then you can’t do it again

That’s what I’m
    Saying! (edited)
    odiedodie28/08/2021 11:51

You can only do that conversion once!Most people here have used the deal …You can only do that conversion once!Most people here have used the deal before.

odiedodie28/08/2021 11:57

You can do it over and over. You just have to let your subscription expire and a few weeks to a month later, it becomes available again.

This being posted again helps those not in the know or new Xbox customers. Also helpful to those whose subscriptions have lapsed. (edited)
    odiedodie28/08/2021 12:08

Good news if true, I had no idea. How will you know when a few weeks to a …Good news if true, I had no idea. How will you know when a few weeks to a month is enough?

I get an email offering me 3 months of gamepass for £1 usually. That’s usually a sign it’s ok to do. (edited)

which version of ultimate do you need? a trial or a full month to upgrade the gold
    andybriggs0328/08/2021 11:11

No, you need to wait until it ends (edited)
    I've always just got 3 months of PC game pass for £1. Let it expire for a month and then I'm being offered another 3 months for £1. I think I've done it 5 or 6 times so far directly from Microsoft.

I take it this isn't the case for others then? If this stops working for me I may have to get into the world of VPN just for something like this

Is this just the same method but via turkey, or is this adding 3month codes from Turkey?

Ive an active ultimate sub till December next year and starting to look for ways to extend
    robo98928/08/2021 11:29

Not gpu

Never said it was, however since you mentioned it the last 2 lots of 3x months were £1 per month for Game Pass Ultimate.

Also direct from Microsoft.
    deleted141952228/08/2021 11:31

https://www.eneba.com/xbox-xbox-live-gold-12-months-xbox-live-key-brazilThe turkey is sold out 😁The cheapest is Brazil ATM,£29.11 when paid with PayPal.

Don’t think that’s GPU
    Anonymous User
    odiedodie28/08/2021 11:41

Don’t think that’s GPU

It's not. It's live gold,then buy 1 month GPU and it will convert it all. Mine expires in October, I managed to get the Turkish one a couple of days ago. That's what I'm waiting for,to do the gold to GPU conversion.
    Can you still get the buy 3 years of gold and upgrade to ultimate?
    deleted141952228/08/2021 11:46

It's not. It's live gold,then buy 1 month GPU and it will convert it all. …It's not. It's live gold,then buy 1 month GPU and it will convert it all. Mine expires in October, I managed to get the Turkish one a couple of days ago. That's what I'm waiting for,to do the gold to GPU conversion.

You can only do that conversion once!
    Most people here have used the deal before. (edited)
    BILL51728/08/2021 11:48

Yup can confirm!!! There was a 1 year gold sub from ENEBA Little while …Yup can confirm!!! There was a 1 year gold sub from ENEBA Little while back for £24 got that x3 and then converted it to game pass ultimate 3 years baby!!!

Biddy228/08/2021 12:04

You can do it over and over. You just have to let your subscription expire …You can do it over and over. You just have to let your subscription expire and a few weeks to a month later, it becomes available again.This being posted again helps those not in the know or new Xbox customers. Also helpful to those whose subscriptions have lapsed.

Good news if true, I had no idea.
    How will you know when a few weeks to a month is enough?
    Lol but why if you do the Brazilian way it’s £70 for 3 years :/
    odiedodie28/08/2021 12:03

I know. Most of us did that way back when. Then you can’t do it a …I know. Most of us did that way back when. Then you can’t do it againThat’s what I’mSaying!

Still can I did 1.5years originally and now I've managed to do 3 years. It works. If you don't get the £1 offer just buy any trial 7 day pass for GPU. Just make sure all your current subscriptions have come to an end. Can't do it whilst it's still active.

You can only do that conversion once!Most people here have used the deal …You can only do that conversion once!Most people here have used the deal before.

You can do it again once the sub expires, but you have to buy 1 month gamepass ultimate and that converts it (edited)
    Anonymous User

So let's not talk about it because MOST people used it before 😁
    Author
    Sorry guys I should have marked 'new customers' by the sound of it. That being said as a new Xbox user I found a mention of it in another post which was useful, saving me buckloads. Hence why I thought I'd make it a new deal. If it helps one person, then that's good :-) (edited)
    Author
    PS: reposted it to deals i/o discussion which was done by the admin
    deleted141952228/08/2021 12:45

So let's not talk about it because MOST people used it before 😁

You’re the one that butted in with a Q I asked of someone else(lol)
    Anonymous User
    odiedodie28/08/2021 13:01

You’re the one that butted in with a Q I asked of someone else(lol)

I was trying to be helpful,but you're only here to be a know-it-all and argue.(lol)
    deleted141952228/08/2021 13:07

I was trying to be helpful,but you're only here to be a know-it-all and …I was trying to be helpful,but you're only here to be a know-it-all and argue.(lol)

Awww that’s so sweet of you. Go you!(y) (edited)
    I pay on average £1 per month.
    As mentioned by @Shak5 if anyone is comfortable with going the foreign xbox live method and then upgrade with a cheap game pass ultimate ebay code, you can get 3 years of game pass ultimate for 3 years.

When I pre oredered the series x for day one release, i bought 3 years of russian xbox live for £69 and then used the £1 game pass ultimate trial to convert to 3 years of game pass ultimate... (edited)
's avatar