Xbox game recommendation

Posted 10th Dec 2019
I would like to buy an Xbox game for the Hubby for his Birthday but unsure what to buy. He plays Fifa a lot but from time to time he buys a game for his Xbox. He's off work for 3 weeks over Christmas so I thought I would get a game but literally no clue what to get!

Previous games he has played - Grand Theft Auto, Assassins Creed and Fallout 4... not sure if that's helpful!

Any suggestions would be great! ??? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Does he have xbox live as you could get him the ultimate thingy so he can download a pile of games and play online
Douglas_Birks10/12/2019 19:32

Does he have xbox live as you could get him the ultimate thingy so he can …Does he have xbox live as you could get him the ultimate thingy so he can download a pile of games and play online

I think he has downloaded games before so I think so! Is the ultimate thing like a voucher? Thanks
Jeleigh10/12/2019 19:34

I think he has downloaded games before so I think so! Is the ultimate …I think he has downloaded games before so I think so! Is the ultimate thing like a voucher? Thanks

Its a subscription type thing, There is a gold which let's you play online against other players around the world, then their is the game pass ultimate which allows you to just download hundreds of games and play online too against all the same players...

Truthfully it's probably much easier buying him a game but was trying to be helpful 😁
Jeleigh10/12/2019 19:34

I think he has downloaded games before so I think so! Is the ultimate …I think he has downloaded games before so I think so! Is the ultimate thing like a voucher? Thanks

Yeah it’s a digital code usually lasting up to 12 months - but you get access to a large catalogue of games

This should give you a idea of the titles available

xbox.com/en-…ass
red dead redemption 2
sohailh198410/12/2019 19:40

Yeah it’s a digital code usually lasting up to 12 months - but you get a …Yeah it’s a digital code usually lasting up to 12 months - but you get access to a large catalogue of games This should give you a idea of the titles available https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass

Thank you for the advice, I'll take a look
Douglas_Birks10/12/2019 19:39

Its a subscription type thing, There is a gold which let's you play … Its a subscription type thing, There is a gold which let's you play online against other players around the world, then their is the game pass ultimate which allows you to just download hundreds of games and play online too against all the same players...Truthfully it's probably much easier buying him a game but was trying to be helpful 😁

Appreciate the advice anyway! Thanks
silvershark01010/12/2019 19:43

red dead redemption 2

Oh thank you! I just had a quick look at this and it seems like something he might like! Reviews are good too
Which Assassins Creed games? Latest two are Origins and Odyssey, both are now very cheap.
silvershark01010/12/2019 19:43

red dead redemption 2

I was just reading up about the game but seems a lot of people are buying for PC - do you know if it's better for PC or Xbox? We have a PC for gaming so I could buy either, just thought it would be better on big screen but I know absolutely nothing about games 🙈
MIDURIX10/12/2019 20:03

Which Assassins Creed games? Latest two are Origins and Odyssey, both are …Which Assassins Creed games? Latest two are Origins and Odyssey, both are now very cheap.

I think it was Origins, is Oydessy the newer one?
red dead redemption 2 is ok, the game i really enjoyed latley was metro exodus... why not buy him 3 month game pass it will give him 100+ games to play..
If he had played GTAV and enjoyed it then I’m sure that he would like Red Dead Redemption 2 if he hasn’t already played it.
Red dead redemption 2 , Star Wars Fallen Order or Assasin's Creed Odyssey.
What about The Outer Worlds?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions