xbox game sharing

I purchased awhile ago minecraft-xbox-one digital edition by mistake on my account and should have been on kids account well now they have their own they cannot play unless they signed into my account whereas before as long as my profile was on there they could play under their profile .
as soon as I sign in on my xbox they get kicked any ideas please

5 Comments

set there console with your gamer tag as home console and you'll only need one xbox live gold sub for all of you and every game you buy they get free on both consoles

Original Poster

Ok ta

shifty84

set there console with your gamer tag as home console and you'll only … set there console with your gamer tag as home console and you'll only need one xbox live gold sub for all of you and every game you buy they get free on both consoles

Where in the settings is this? I have XBONE and the kids have a 360 each, great to use only one live account and share th games

phoenix72

Where in the settings is this? I have XBONE and the kids have a 360 each, … Where in the settings is this? I have XBONE and the kids have a 360 each, great to use only one live account and share th games

hi I don't think it works with a xbox one and 360 they both have to be xbox ones,

Original Poster

only works on the xbox one's
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender22
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions