Xbox Game Streaming App for Android (Preview)

Posted 1st Nov
Play Xbox games on your Android phone or tablet with the Xbox Game Streaming app. Stream over WiFi or your mobile network. Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview). Or, stream Xbox One games installed on your console with the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview).

Not strictly a "deal" in the traditional sense, because it's free anyway, but just wanted to make people aware that this is now available to try out.

play.google.com/sto…_US
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Looks promising, but unfortunately you need to be invited 😥
I think you just need to be an Xbox insider
STRICKIBHOY01/11/2019 07:29

Looks promising, but unfortunately you need to be invited 😥

They have opened the alpha part of the insider up. I was asked last week if I would like to join alpha. I joined but not tried it out yet.
You can sign up for it, maybe you will be invited, I have signed up and waiting for invite to try.
B0ne501/11/2019 09:44

They have opened the alpha part of the insider up. I was asked last week …They have opened the alpha part of the insider up. I was asked last week if I would like to join alpha. I joined but not tried it out yet.

I'm installing the new cod as we speak lol then I'll install the insider hub and see what happens
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants