I have 3 games for sale all digital downloads, where is best place to sell them

Sea of theives
Forza
Minecraft
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Probably Facebook or eBay but make sure you state no returns/refunds as always scammers with digital stuff. I know a guy who sells game accounts for Xbox he has a discord and charges under £5 for new games.
With ebay - only offer them by recorded post - do not send them via email/ebay message mate
sohailh198430/12/2019 16:34

With ebay - only offer them by recorded post - do not send them via …With ebay - only offer them by recorded post - do not send them via email/ebay message mate

Although even with this the buyer can use the code and claim it didn't work, and you'll be forced to refund.

So only use eBay if you're happy to risk losing the codes for nothing.

Alternatively it is the quickest way to get the maximum profit... if you get a good buyer...
eayragt30/12/2019 16:38

Although even with this the buyer can use the code and claim it didn't …Although even with this the buyer can use the code and claim it didn't work, and you'll be forced to refund.So only use eBay if you're happy to risk losing the codes for nothing.Alternatively it is the quickest way to get the maximum profit... if you get a good buyer...

Never had that issue - tracked delivery has always covered me when a buyers tried to claim back
sohailh198430/12/2019 17:43

Never had that issue - tracked delivery has always covered me when a …Never had that issue - tracked delivery has always covered me when a buyers tried to claim back

Saying the code doesn't work? They're claiming not as described, not not delivered. An eBay claim might not be successful if they pulled the digital goods card, but a PayPal claim would be.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions