Xbox games pass

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Pro evolution soccer 2020 is coming to console on the 12th December. Looking forward to adding this part or the Xbox game pass... brilliant
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
39285257-PCqC0.jpg
As this is in "Ask" - is this a question, or a feeling?

Not sure......
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 7th Dec 2019
Pipey8407/12/2019 12:25

Comment deleted

What is that? It's tiny...

I am being serious, Pipey84. I wasn't sure what your post was or whether you needed help with something?
Phsycronix07/12/2019 12:29

What is that? It's tiny...I am being serious, Pipey84. I wasn't sure what …What is that? It's tiny...I am being serious, Pipey84. I wasn't sure what your post was or whether you needed help with something?

I agree it’s not a question it’s just information but couldn’t see which one was best to put it on? thought you was being sarcastic sorry
Pipey8407/12/2019 12:31

I agree it’s not a question it’s just information but couldn’t see which on …I agree it’s not a question it’s just information but couldn’t see which one was best to put it on? thought you was being sarcastic sorry

Hehe. No probs. I just saw "Brilliant" and thought "Huh? Is this an issue with adding something or just a statement of happiness?"

I hate football games as I'm REALLY dreadful at them!
Phsycronix07/12/2019 12:35

Hehe. No probs. I just saw "Brilliant" and thought "Huh? Is this an issue …Hehe. No probs. I just saw "Brilliant" and thought "Huh? Is this an issue with adding something or just a statement of happiness?"I hate football games as I'm REALLY dreadful at them!

It was a statement of happiness lol.. was going to buy it on pc the other day but it’s coming on game pass next week so don’t need to buy it now
Pipey8407/12/2019 12:39

It was a statement of happiness lol.. was going to buy it on pc the other …It was a statement of happiness lol.. was going to buy it on pc the other day but it’s coming on game pass next week so don’t need to buy it now

39285483-iC9W3.jpgGame on, eh?
Phsycronix07/12/2019 12:41

[Image] Game on, eh?

Yeah man 🏻 what games do you play? if you do?
Pipey8407/12/2019 12:50

Yeah man 🏻 what games do you play? if you do?

FPS and platformers mainly. I used to game online but haven't for a while now. Can't "cut the mustard" anymore against these seasoned players! I prefer single-player mission based stuff. I'm still 'old-school' XB360 as and when it takes my fancy. I'll prove to you how old - I'm currently playing "Lost Planet 2." Just finished playing "Battlefield 4" and next it'll probably be an "Assassin's Creed" or "Sniper 2."

Sports or driving games and I'm on a hiding-to-nothing! I don't mind playing them with someone who's as as me though. Hehe.
Phsycronix07/12/2019 12:58

FPS and platformers mainly. I used to game online but haven't for a while …FPS and platformers mainly. I used to game online but haven't for a while now. Can't "cut the mustard" anymore against these seasoned players! I prefer single-player mission based stuff. I'm still 'old-school' XB360 as and when it takes my fancy. I'll prove to you how old - I'm currently playing "Lost Planet 2." Just finished playing "Battlefield 4" and next it'll probably be an "Assassin's Creed" or "Sniper 2."Sports or driving games and I'm on a hiding-to-nothing! I don't mind playing them with someone who's as as me though. Hehe.

Haha cool... I mainly play sports games, and the new call of duty is really good,’just my opinion lol... I love the NHL series, still got about 50 odd games in the back log like red dead redemption 2 lol... kids and work take up a lot of my time haha
Edited by: "Pipey84" 7th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants