Expired

Xbox games with gold October 2017

Found 25th Sep 2017
2798739.jpg
Seen this leaked online. Hopefully will be confirmed soon.

Xbox One - DmC: Devil May Cry will be free from October 1 until the end of the month, while Shadow of Mordor is said to be available from October 16 until November 15.

Xbox 360 - Likewise, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will reportedly join from October 1 until October 15, followed by Blood Drive from October 16 until the end of the month.
Community Updates
This is very likely to be fake. See for example the various different regional age logos on the boxart.
Top comments
That's two great months in a row. Thanks for posting mate, you can't go wrong for £49.99 £39.99 a year
Not really sure we should be posting potentially fake 'leaks' as deals now on HUKD.

Killer month if true, but this isn't a deal until it's announced.
Edited by: "lucifon" 25th Sep 2017
BOOM!!

What a month! Only, on Xbox One!
feeder162 m ago

Why would you give away Shadow of War a month before the release of your …Why would you give away Shadow of War a month before the release of your new game. It doesn't make sense. Definitely fake

Regardless of this being blatantly fake for other reasons, giving away the previous game in a series before a new release is a good idea, it gets more people interested in buying the sequel
94 Comments
Shadow of Mordor is a must get.
What a great month
Damn hot month. Just finished Shadow and it was fantastic. Really nice to be able to try DMC and Castlevania has always been a series I've wanted to try.
Blimey what a good month hopefully we'll see a discount on castlevanias dlc
Damn it, I've already got a digital version of Shadow of Mordor, so can't get rid of it lol The only consolation is that it's a GOTY edition.

Anyway, it looks like a good month to me for a change
Heat! See this deal setting my iPad on fire!
This is a brilliant month for Games With Gold. 'Shadow Of Mordor' is brilliant, I sank hours into it.
Edited by: "TheNotoriousDHG" 25th Sep 2017
DmC is such a great title, though I believe it fell under the radar for some and others may not have enjoyed the "new look" Dante. Great title though and one of the best Ninja Theory has ever made. I would love to see a new DMC title from NT, but I believe it's not going to happen.
Awesome month! What a time to be alive
BOOM!!

What a month! Only, on Xbox One!
If this leaks true its a killer line-up imo.
Here's hoping psn follow suit as they have been doing good lately. Happy me..
Good line up. Shame I don't own an Xbox one anymore and very unlikely I will again.

Will add them to my account incase the next generation has BC as well.
Edited by: "kos1c" 25th Sep 2017
That's two great months in a row. Thanks for posting mate, you can't go wrong for £49.99 £39.99 a year
"Own both games - poor month. One is a remaster and has been free on ps+"

Now that's out of the way....

heat. I do own both but still great and two BC titles are ones I haven't played.
BuzzDuraband7 m ago

That's two great months in a row. Thanks for posting mate, you can't go …That's two great months in a row. Thanks for posting mate, you can't go wrong for £49.99 £39.99 a year

Source?
shadows is great, not keen on the rest.

Should this thread be up before it's actually confirmed though?
Not really sure we should be posting potentially fake 'leaks' as deals now on HUKD.

Killer month if true, but this isn't a deal until it's announced.
Edited by: "lucifon" 25th Sep 2017
awesome line up - props to MS
Edited by: "Wraggy1234" 25th Sep 2017
The leaks haven't been accurate in recent months, so I'll wait for the official announcement.
Heated for the quality of the games but poor for me as I own both the Xbox One games. Good as these games may be, being so popular I bet a lot of people are in my boat too. While I own these games physical versions so at least could sell them but I don't think I will as my Shadow of Mordor is GOTY and on the PS4 Pro so will have 4K visuals. Might let DMC go as I don't think it's Pro optimised and imagine the Xbox One and PS4 versions are near identical?

Really wish Sony and MS would make allowances for those who already have the monthly games e.g. a second alternate set you could have instead if you already own them or even a small pool of other titles to choose from, so annoying paying (via gold sub) for something you already own.
Edited by: "ST3123" 25th Sep 2017
Moonky37 m ago

DmC is such a great title, though I believe it fell under the radar for …DmC is such a great title, though I believe it fell under the radar for some and others may not have enjoyed the "new look" Dante. Great title though and one of the best Ninja Theory has ever made. I would love to see a new DMC title from NT, but I believe it's not going to happen.

Totally agree, I loved DmC and think it's among the best in the series. People got very pissy about the new Dante aesthetic (and the fact that the developers anticipated and mocked this). If you can get past that (it certainly didn't bother me), it's a fantastic game.
lucifon13 m ago

Not really sure we should be posting potentially fake 'leaks' as deals now …Not really sure we should be posting potentially fake 'leaks' as deals now on HUKD.Killer month if true, but this isn't a deal until it's announced.

Under normal moderation, these posts are in misc until confirmed.

Under HUKD drunk moderation, anything can happen.
Wow if these confirmed
3 Great games next month. Superb value.
No one pointed out this is a fake yet? The ratings on the boxes aren't even from the same countries
Avenger132433 m ago

The leaks haven't been accurate in recent months, so I'll wait for the …The leaks haven't been accurate in recent months, so I'll wait for the official announcement.

wait to do what?

true or fake we all have to wait until October...
bargain_up_the_wrong_tree1 h, 14 m ago

Heat! See this deal setting my iPad on fire!

It shouldnt be doing that, are you sure you didnt buy a fake Hi-Pad???
xp_version19 m ago

No one pointed out this is a fake yet? The ratings on the boxes aren't …No one pointed out this is a fake yet? The ratings on the boxes aren't even from the same countries

DONT RUIN OUR DREAMS!
Fudge bought both xb1 games recently on sale
Its not a leak, it was made up by someone and every month people fall for it, we will find out tomorrow officially from Larry H as its always released the last Tues of the month
Hasn't dmc been done?
deleted800342
Time to sell my unplayed copy of DMC before it's worthless
drewbles821 h, 22 m ago

as its always released the last Tues of the month

September's was announced on the 24th August. That was a Thursday, there was also another Thursday that month - the 31st
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 25th Sep 2017
It's fake the games have different region ratings on them
Great games here!
Lewis475 m ago

It's fake the games have different region ratings on them

Good spot and very true. Disappointing, but this should be expired.
joshbreeze551 h, 58 m ago

Shadow of Mordor is a must get.

Shadow of Mordor was a fiver on a digital offer about 2 months ago.
And like a numpty I bought it.
benjammin3161 h, 51 m ago

BOOM!!What a month! Only, on Xbox One!

Except for when DMC was on PS+ in January 2014 LOL
Ah mannnn, I was one of the many that bought SOM when it was going cheap the other month, still that was the GOTY edition and I don't need gold.

Great month for xbox though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions