xbox games with gold reminder

happy new year,
just a heads up, d4 dark dreams dont die can be downloaded now.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

10 Comments

What system?

Error440

What system?

xbox one

I always thought it didn't gpo live until 9am

Original Poster

StevenBrown

xbox oneI always thought it didn't gpo live until 9am

its on the xbox one dash under "great deals for gold members", on the website if you click on games with gold it brings up the old games, however if you search for d4 or mx atv it brings up the new ones as free, d4 has just installed for me, will give it a go now, need a break from h5 beta.

Original Poster

damn, game said ready to start at 30% ish, im at 43% but wont get past start menu.

Looking forward to D4. Been meaning to buy it for a while now, but other things got in the way. Glad I didn't in the end. From the same people that brought us the excellent (albeit terrible controls) Deadly Premonition. I hope this has a Twin Peaks feel to it too.

It really annoys me that I can't purchase these free games on the Microsoft website without having to put in my card details though. Such a stupid, frustrating, thing for them to implement.

Rambaldi47

Looking forward to D4. Been meaning to buy it for a while now, but other … Looking forward to D4. Been meaning to buy it for a while now, but other things got in the way. Glad I didn't in the end. From the same people that brought us the excellent (albeit terrible controls) Deadly Premonition. I hope this has a Twin Peaks feel to it too.It really annoys me that I can't purchase these free games on the Microsoft website without having to put in my card details though. Such a stupid, frustrating, thing for them to implement.

Is that a new requirement?

I managed to 'buy' all of the free games from the website when I didn't have a XBone and I definitely don't have a card registered to my account.

AMagicalCone

Is that a new requirement? I managed to 'buy' all of the free games from … Is that a new requirement? I managed to 'buy' all of the free games from the website when I didn't have a XBone and I definitely don't have a card registered to my account.

Xbox 360 games certainly can't be purchased through the website without a card. To be honest, I've never tried with the One. Always just downloaded directly from the console. Maybe it's different for that.
Edited by: "Rambaldi47" 1st Jan 2015

got this last night it is one strange game lol some weird characters with 80's cheesy music.
but it does have some appeal if you can ignore that

They are getting worse

deadly prem was awesome
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
    4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions