Found 25th Jun 2010
I have 2 xbox 360s in the house, one of them has a gold account which my son uses regularly, I occasionally want to use it too. Can I use the same account on the second xbox?

8 Comments

Yes, but you will need to recover the profile across the consoles.
And you cant play with the same acount at the same time.

If you want to do this your best bet is to get a memory card and save the profile to it, then you wont need to recover it all the time.

Original Poster

Jetpac;8911727

Yes, but you will need to recover the profile across the consoles. And … Yes, but you will need to recover the profile across the consoles. And you cant play with the same acount at the same time.If you want to do this your best bet is to get a memory card and save the profile to it, then you wont need to recover it all the time.

Can a USB stick be used, dont have a memory card.

Banned

mudddy;8911852

Can a USB stick be used, dont have a memory card.

yes:)

Original Poster

I've saved the gold membership gamertag onto a memorystick. But when I try to access it on the second machine I get a message saying "Your xbox live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile which contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live".

Have I done something wrong, the other machine with the same gamertag isn't being used at the same time.

Banned

mudddy;8917910

I've saved the gold membership gamertag onto a memorystick. But when I … I've saved the gold membership gamertag onto a memorystick. But when I try to access it on the second machine I get a message saying "Your xbox live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile which contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live".Have I done something wrong, the other machine with the same gamertag isn't being used at the same time.

Shouldn't say that. Try recovering the account to your USB

Original Poster

ryman1000;8917917

Shouldn't say that. Try recovering the account to your USB

Sorry what do you mean, its already saved to the USB?

Original Poster

Anyone?

clear your inbox
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    3. Wow apple you really are bad2128
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74573

See more discussions