Xbox gold live

Posted 10th Nov
I've got 15 days left on my Xbox live gold. I haven't ever paid for Xbox gold after joining 4 years ago on a glitch deal from amazon where Amazon sent 3 years of gold codes instead of the game code, I can't find the deal right now but Amazon refunded me because the game wasn't provided.
Whats my easiest way to keep the gold and utilise the ultimate £1 upgrade?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Easiest way would be to just pay what they ask.
after 3 years of free xbox live, i think Microsoft are the ones feeling ripped off
dixin12310/11/2019 00:47

after 3 years of free xbox live, i think Microsoft are the ones feeling …after 3 years of free xbox live, i think Microsoft are the ones feeling ripped off

Nothing positive or helpful to say then on a deals site!
Buy a years worth off Cdkeys then upgrade with the £1 games pass deal on your xbox home screen
Think you may have missed the optimum time as at one time you could convert up to 30 (?) months for £1 a month but they reduced that. So you should have done it sooner.

I may well be wrong, but I seem to recall something like this. I could well be wrong with durations etc though.
As above mentioned it may of ended. But it was to Buy 3 years of Xbox live from cd keys add them to your account and then convert it to ultimate for the £1. You will now have 3 years of ultimate for standard live price.
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 10th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants