Xbox GPU

Posted 30th Apr
Is there a way to obtain GPU for 1 pound again? Mine expired this January.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
The £1 promotion is a one time thing. You can still load up on live gold then sub to ultimate for a month to convert all your gold though.
Thanks for your reply. Having managed to obtain a new 12 month live gold subscription I did try, but the price changes to 10.99 after login. Not sure if there's an alternative method.
Edited by: "Comino" 30th Apr
Comino30/04/2020 10:12

Thanks for your reply. Having managed to obtain a new 12 month live gold …Thanks for your reply. Having managed to obtain a new 12 month live gold subscription I did try, but the price changes to 10.99 after login. Not sure if there's an alternative method.

As you've already used the £1 offer in the past you've already used the alternative method hence it changing to the normal £10.99 price. Might be possible to buy a 1 month GPU from CDKeys for £7.49 and use that to convert the live gold and save a couple of quid, have never tried it that way though so probably want to check first.
I thought this was going to be a question about the Xbox graphics processing unit
Zooicidal30/04/2020 12:30

As you've already used the £1 offer in the past you've already used the …As you've already used the £1 offer in the past you've already used the alternative method hence it changing to the normal £10.99 price. Might be possible to buy a 1 month GPU from CDKeys for £7.49 and use that to convert the live gold and save a couple of quid, have never tried it that way though so probably want to check first.

Thanks again. If someone has successfully implemented this, it would be great to hear about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions