[Xbox] GTA 4 Now Backwards Compatible

Another one has just made the list.
    trueachievements.com/n26…ble

18 Comments

Great news. Episodes from Liberty city is BC also now

Original Poster

Bure11

Great news. Episodes from Liberty city is BC also now

It sure is, music magpie has copies of GTA 4 for £2.79 so if you need one I would get it ordered

nathan3007

It sure is, music magpie has copies of GTA 4 for £2.79 so if you need one … It sure is, music magpie has copies of GTA 4 for £2.79 so if you need one I would get it ordered

Got one in by them from Amazon Last one too

Original Poster

Bure11

Got one in by them from Amazon Last one too

Just the base game? or episodes from liberty city?

nathan3007

Just the base game? or episodes from liberty city?

Just the base game mate, Episodes sold out before I got there. Not really too fussed about that however, I didn't enjoy them too much

Original Poster

Bure11

Just the base game mate, Episodes sold out before I got there. Not really … Just the base game mate, Episodes sold out before I got there. Not really too fussed about that however, I didn't enjoy them too much

I prefer the weapons in TBOGT, music magpie have it for £3.29, but the complete is racking up £12, logic

nathan3007

It sure is, music magpie has copies of GTA 4 for £2.79 so if you need one … It sure is, music magpie has copies of GTA 4 for £2.79 so if you need one I would get it ordered

They were my first thought, but went OOS as I was checking out.
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 9th Feb

Original Poster

Illusionary

It went OOS as I was checking out.

Oh, the last two must of gone then (There is one on eBay, not a business seller and it's £2.99, I can send the link via PM if you'd like?)

nathan3007

Oh, the last two must of gone then (There is one on eBay, not a … Oh, the last two must of gone then (There is one on eBay, not a business seller and it's £2.99, I can send the link via PM if you'd like?)

Yeah, I've seen the eBay listings at £2.99; however, having just checked Amazon, I've hopefully snagged a Complete Edition at £4.95. Supposedly it "may" come repackaged, but as a "used - very good" item I'd expect all original contents to be present and correct.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Yeah, I've seen the eBay listings at £2.99; however, having just checked … Yeah, I've seen the eBay listings at £2.99; however, having just checked Amazon, I've hopefully snagged a Complete Edition at £4.95. Supposedly it "may" come repackaged, but as a "used - very good" item I'd expect all original contents to be present and correct.

Well that's half the price of music magpie, I would of preferred the complete edition but oh well

nathan3007

Well that's half the price of music magpie, I would of preferred the … Well that's half the price of music magpie, I would of preferred the complete edition but oh well

Amazon only had the one at that price, I'm afraid.

Cheers for the heads up Nathan lad.. I'm still awaiting black ops 2 and splinter cell blacklist news to land though! They're my two most wanted..

nathan3007

Well that's half the price of music magpie, I would of preferred the … Well that's half the price of music magpie, I would of preferred the complete edition but oh well

Complete edition is £4 at playtime or £4.99 @ GG.

Edit: Scrap that, it was the normal edition. My bad.
    Edited by: "mixmixi" 9th Feb

Just remember to tell Roman to fcuk off every time he wants to go bowling.

Managed to snag the double pack and base game for tenner delivered. I was a couple of hours late.

Have a feeling even that was cheap! As usual price has rocketed.

Gonna pick up a few classics cheap in coming weeks and hope they get added! Seem to be adding loads

best news this year for me lol

Nice.

Has anyone installed this yet? do the two episodes install separately?

If you buy the double pack?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions