Xbox GTA V

Found 9th Nov 2017
Ok so rather surprised that there is little by way of news on a GTA VI release and from what I am seeing, unlikely for at least another year or two. So, if I want to get my kicks having moved from a 360 AND game share with my bro, would we both benefit from the in-game cash if either of us bought a digital download with that bonus cash?

Noob question, I know...

Cheers
Pops

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I would say GTA 6 is 3+ years away or more as they take years to develop and they are making so much on the multiplayer anyway. I believe the next instalment is based in Basildon.

If you look at the time between major GTA releases it has been increasing through time with the longest gap of 5 years between IV and V it has been 4 years since the launch of V so I'd say another 2 years at least.

Original Poster

Yup, they are clearly creaming it and I can't imagine any other game having bucked the trend quite like it.

Anyway, that was OT. What exactly is the position with DLC and in-game cash if you game share from new?

Pops

Original Poster

No idea peeps?
Pops

tallpete339th Nov

I would say GTA 6 is 3+ years away or more as they take years to develop …I would say GTA 6 is 3+ years away or more as they take years to develop and they are making so much on the multiplayer anyway. I believe the next instalment is based in Basildon.

Apparently Elvis is doing the soundtrack, starting with Viva Bas Vegas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions