Expired

XBox HD Drive

Banned 13 replies
Found 30th Sep 2007
I am looking for the lowest price on an XBox HD Drive.

13 Comments

same here please

just sold mine 87 pound

Yeah, I'm looking for a 20GB for under £40.. any hope at all?

no VANDUTCH these guys are after the HD DVD DRIVE that plays HD DVD movies, youre after the 20GB HARD DRIVE easy confusion i guess - one extra 'D'

Van dutch - I am looking for one too.
With the 120gb drive just came out, I think this is around £130. The 20gb one was around 65-70? I am waiting for the 20gb to drop in price.
Woolworths is the cheapest I have seen (although this is me just causually looking) for £44.99.
woolworths.co.uk/web…591

CEX and Virgin do the 20GB hdd for £45 as well, I just traded a load of old **** in at CEX for mine.

I would also consider a HDDVD drive if the price was good. :thumbsup:

hi i have a 20gb brand new hd drive xbox 360 for sale £45 if interested

Original Poster Banned

Can we keep this thread for the HD Drive not the Hard Drives... cheers

might be worth holding on for a while, I have been told that there might be price drop in these and they also included a few hd disc as well. (as bundle from microsoft)

i saw one at gamestation for £85 preowned but i also saw one with 7 films and i think it was £110 but cant remember sorry but here's a link.

gamestation.co.uk/pro…026

familyguy9

i saw one at gamestation for £85 preowned but i also saw one with 7 films … i saw one at gamestation for £85 preowned but i also saw one with 7 films and i think it was £110 but cant remember sorry but here's a link.http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=xb360a026

was it a new one with 7 films for £110

OnTheBallCity

was it a new one with 7 films for £110

dont know i just saw it in the window at southampton

Amazon.com in America had the deal with 7 free HD discs but only available in the US. But expect to see it here soon. One thing in the arsenal Microsoft needs to beat the Blu RayPS3this Christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564086
    2. 02 priority33
    3. Leicester sack their manager!916
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311

See more discussions