Xbox HD-DVD problems (Transformers)

4 replies
Found 13th Jun 2009
Anybody else have problems with the HD-DVD player and Transformers? Me and the nipper watched (or attempted to) last night, but every 5-10 mins the screen would flicker and I'd get a secure hdcp link lost message followed with a restored message. I replaced the HD lead with the composite lead and the problem went. The google machine shows this is quite a common problem, but offers no soloution. Anyone have/had the same problem and sorted it? I know it's a dead format, so don't need reminding of that. I'm pretty tempted to chuck it on ebay now, unless someone has a fix.

4 Comments

No, can't say I've had this issue and I've watched it a few times.

Did you try another HDMI lead?

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5483210

No, can't say I've had this issue and I've watched it a few times.Did you … No, can't say I've had this issue and I've watched it a few times.Did you try another HDMI lead?

Yeah done that, if you look at ]google many people have the problem, and as it is for many it's only transformers that has the problem. No other disc gives the same problem. The last time I watched transformers was before the nxe update

Have you googled your Tv as i seem to remember a TV from a certain manufacturer havinh HDCP problems.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5483330

Have you googled your Tv as i seem to remember a TV from a certain … Have you googled your Tv as i seem to remember a TV from a certain manufacturer havinh HDCP problems.

Yeah done all that, it's only a recent thing cos it never used to happen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions