Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox Live 1 Month

Hey,

Looking to get an Xbox Live 1 Month code asap. I've just agreed to buy one on another thread but the user is now offline so i'm gonna have to wait for that one.

Wondering, therefore, if anyone has a code that they can email me asap for around the £2.50 mark.

I can pay by paypal immediately,

Cheers

10 Comments

Original Poster

if you read the post you will see that i am posting this as i want 1 month on xbox live.

I posted the previous thread and agreed to buy but the seller is offline and hasn't sent me the payment details, hence i want to buy another code from someone else aswell, is that ok with you??

dpan;2186254

if you read the post you will see that i am posting this as i want 1 … if you read the post you will see that i am posting this as i want 1 month on xbox live.I posted the previous thread and agreed to buy but the seller is offline and hasn't sent me the payment details, hence i want to buy another code from someone else aswell, is that ok with you??

nope

Original Poster

could you please stop spoiling this thread and go away

Why didnt you just post in the other thread that you wanted another one instead of making a new thread.

Original Poster

Does anyone actually have a code to sell, or am I to be subjected to the ramblings of the confused?

like we are subjected to the spam of the whinger you mean?

dpan;2186290

could you please stop spoiling this thread and go away

nope

seen some month codes offered on ebay or try: jasper1675.com/ind…tml
    for good 13 month deal (via paypal)

Original Poster

J9STL;2186746

seen some month codes offered on ebay or try: … seen some month codes offered on ebay or try: http://www.jasper1675.com/index.html for good 13 month deal (via paypal)

cheers, i've got the initial 1 month now from the other thread so i'll stick with that, thanks for the advice though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wifi extender1013
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1312
      3. parquet floor sanded34
      4. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...55

See more discussions