EXPIRED

Xbox LIVE 12 month membership deal required

Can anyone recommend the best way to get a 12 month Xbox (360) LIVE membership?

edit (btw, I already have the xbox 360 wifi dongle so don't need that, ie, I don't think a 'starter kit' route is the way for me to go)

9 Comments

ebay seems the cheapest atm, i have bought 2 from there so far and as long as you get it from someone with very good feedback your be ok, it is normally posted to you instantly

check out item number: 330360871337 this is posted a scan of the card

this one looks likes its emailed if you ask 180406276683

both £26ish

Banned

Ive brought off ebay for the last 3 years...use paypal and your protected ,,,, simples!

Original Poster

Cheers, used 180406276683 (]87goldengirl) and the deed is done and I'm now LIVE'ed up :thumbsup: :santa:

shaggydabbydo;6341154

Cheers, used 180406276683 (]87goldengirl) and the deed is done and I'm … Cheers, used 180406276683 (]87goldengirl) and the deed is done and I'm now LIVE'ed up :thumbsup: :santa:

cool glad i helped and you used mine and your all live'ed up, just wish i got rep'ed up, makes people keep helping lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;6341511

cool glad i helped and you used mine and your all live'ed up, just wish i … cool glad i helped and you used mine and your all live'ed up, just wish i got rep'ed up, makes people keep helping lol

Oops, I did not know about this rep' thingy - done now though & ty all :-)

shaggydabbydo;6341601

Oops, I did not know about this rep' thingy - done now though & ty all :-)

Cheers mate, and glad i helped what game you playing online i might have a go

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;6341784

Cheers mate, and glad i helped what game you playing online i might … Cheers mate, and glad i helped what game you playing online i might have a go

I only have Halo 3 and Forza 2 Motorsport at the mo, just ordered CoD4 though (hope just shy of £28 was a good deal for that)

shaggydabbydo;6345119

I only have Halo 3 and Forza 2 Motorsport at the mo, just ordered CoD4 … I only have Halo 3 and Forza 2 Motorsport at the mo, just ordered CoD4 though (hope just shy of £28 was a good deal for that)

Live is def the best online play, unless you do PC gaming but if you fancy Forza 2 online gaming sometime let me know, i need some pratice before the new one comes out soon lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions