Found 16th Oct 2007
Anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these cards? I saw some for £30 a short while ago but cannot remember where

15 Comments

Got mine from Marshall Ward for about £18 after discounts & quidco.

Original Poster

did it actually get delivered and you got your refund?? I wasnt trusting it due to littlewoods owning them

Little woods/marshallward/great universal are all bad, i got the 12+1 month halo 3 one for 34.99 from amazon

got a brand new one, unscratched, bought from gamestation with some vouchers, 33 paypal or 30 bank transfer

Just bought mine via ebay BUY NOW £24.99 12 months + 1.
Would have been next day del, but for the postal strike.....
Not sure if I can post the seller here but they have an online shop too.

Chees

Markone

i got mine from Marshall Ward £19. just in time aswell lol nov 2008 mine runs out now

Was going to order the marshall ward one but as mentioned above I dont trust them either as normally them codes are for specific account holders only and they dont go through and they deliver the item at full cost

MARKONE - can you PM me the sellers details for ebay as am looking for xbox live subscription

NFS

Was going to order the marshall ward one but as mentioned above I dont … Was going to order the marshall ward one but as mentioned above I dont trust them either as normally them codes are for specific account holders only and they dont go through and they deliver the item at full costMARKONE - can you PM me the sellers details for ebay as am looking for xbox live subscription

guess i was lucky?

nitrokid

Anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these cards? I saw some for … Anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these cards? I saw some for £30 a short while ago but cannot remember where

P M you

Original Poster

likewise Markone please

Could I get a PM too please?

SteJosh

i got mine from Marshall Ward £19. just in time aswell lol nov 2008 mine … i got mine from Marshall Ward £19. just in time aswell lol nov 2008 mine runs out now

Its £39 on there, I can only find a £10 voucher to bring it down to £29, how did you get it for £19 and that other guy for £18? I know quidco give you a couple of quid I think but even then its £27.

You can put the sellers name on here, just don't post a link.

I wouldn't mind knowing it either. ;-)

Xbite Games

They have now gone back upto £29.99, when I looked last night, plus p&p.

Think they reduce them every so often to get people to view their products...

Hope this helps you.

Markone

Have nothing to do with xbite games, just happy to get a good deal....

markone

Just bought mine via ebay BUY NOW £24.99 12 months + 1.Would have been … Just bought mine via ebay BUY NOW £24.99 12 months + 1.Would have been next day del, but for the postal strike.....Not sure if I can post the seller here but they have an online shop too.CheesMarkone

But i saw on the description of the 12+1 month thing and it says :
#
For new United States xbox 360 live accounts only
#
This card cannot be used to extend an existing account or add to a current subscription.
#
This card only works for Xbox 360.
Do they ever have UK ones up ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions