Groups

Xbox Live?

Anyone want to play me at Top Spin2 or Fifa 08?

Im rubbish but that doesn't matter

ColinAnthony

7 Comments

;-)I'll give you a game on fifa, add me, gamertag: Happysteveo.

Original Poster

will add you in 5 minutes

I've added you, gamertag: Js1810

Got Fifa 08. I've never played on xbox live until a few minutes ago but thought I may as well check it out so I'm not 100% sure how you request a game against someone in particular, but will give you a game some time :P

Original Poster

JimmyW;1508823

I've added you, gamertag: Js1810 Got Fifa 08. I've never played on xbox … I've added you, gamertag: Js1810 Got Fifa 08. I've never played on xbox live until a few minutes ago but thought I may as well check it out so I'm not 100% sure how you request a game against someone in particular, but will give you a game some time :P

Cool, Im in similar position as you no idea how to invite but need to learn

Col, you worked out how to play games gainst friends yet? add me if you want, stobbsmiester

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;1510502

Col, you worked out how to play games gainst friends yet? add me if you … Col, you worked out how to play games gainst friends yet? add me if you want, stobbsmiester

No I can play against randoms just not friends lol

Will add you tonight

I usually concede 4 or 5 and sometimes score 1 :-D

col;1511080

No I can play against randoms just not friends lolWill add you tonightI … No I can play against randoms just not friends lolWill add you tonightI usually concede 4 or 5 and sometimes score 1 :-D

you going to be playing tonite i will try get my xbox live up and running again and play you if your up for it (im **** too so should make for a good game lol)

Im blondie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions