Groups
    EXPIRED

XBox Live 2100 Points Card

Looking for the cheapest place to get an XBox Live 2100 Points Card.
    Cheapest price I've seen so far is £16.99 from play.com.

Anyone know of any better deals?

6 Comments

Original Poster

Does anyone know how much the points cost directly through marketplace using a 360?

Still haven't been able to find a better price than play.com yet.

Sorry no luck finding it for less myself.

Original Poster

A semi deal I found for these but it involves ordering a game.

If you pre-order chromehounds for the xbox 360 from game.co.uk you can get 2100 points for £7.50.

Involves paying £39.99 as well for the game though.

Original Poster

A quick bump to see if anyone has found a better deal on this?

Going to be ordering a card tomorrow so just wanted to check before I part with the cash.
    Thanks

If you pre-order chromehounds for the xbox 360 from game.co.uk you can … If you pre-order chromehounds for the xbox 360 from game.co.uk you can get 2100 points for £7.50.Involves paying £39.99 as well for the game though. Sad

Why not pre-order - get the card on the cheap, then cancel the game a week later & get a full refund ?

Iceman_ali

Does anyone know how much the points cost directly through marketplace … Does anyone know how much the points cost directly through marketplace using a 360?Still haven't been able to find a better price than play.com yet.

Direct cost is £17 for 2,000 points - can buy them in smaller amounts, or up to 5,000 in one go. Sadly no discount for buying more/less as each point costs the same however many you buy direct.

So can get it cheaper elsewhere (just takes longer) - plus you get a free spare Xbox360 case. Perfect if you've busted any of your others, or have a knackered pre-owned game box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. buy to let mortgage44
      2. mobile phone advice needed please22
      3. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22
      4. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV22

See more discussions