Found 20th Feb 2009
what about this some person has got me suspended on xbox 360 live for stating ipswich town are ****. i know its only for one day but its stupid, how can they suspend you for that.

also just wondered has anyone got Race Pro and want a race online at the weekend.

23 Comments

lol, with n word abundant yank teens on GTA IV that's pretty harsh

probably a build up of reports, and this was the last one

lol was this voice or message?

What did you expect ? maybe a prize? lol

Have you had more complaints against you?

thats harsh, after some of the tirades i've been left and what you constantly hear on live thats nuts. Suppose its only one day though.

Original Poster

i signed into xbox live this morning, then got signed out and it stated suspended until 21st. looked at my email and it stated someone reported you for that.

Original Poster

kentc81;4435219

What did you expect ? maybe a prize? lol Have you had more complaints … What did you expect ? maybe a prize? lol Have you had more complaints against you?

dont know mate it only said that complaint

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....so u like race pro????? i got first dibs remember

aaaah it was on your Bio, yeah that's not allowed

My hubby got suspended for 24hours for having "play wae ma boabie" on his profile, lol

Original Poster

andy108uk;4435258

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....so u like race pro????? i got first dibs remember

race pro is a great game, not selling it. did u get a PS3

Banned

sadiebabes;4435290

My hubby got suspended for 24hours for having "play wae ma boabie" on his … My hubby got suspended for 24hours for having "play wae ma boabie" on his profile, lol

What's that mean exactly? :?

Alfonse;4435259

aaaah it was on your Bio, yeah that's not allowed

Oh well, there you go then! If you can't be bothered to read the ToS or have the common sense to not put offensive words (like Ipswich lol) in their bio you're asking for bother.

OP, i cant join your games for some reasons

I

lumoruk;4435309

What's that mean exactly? :?

lol

play = play
wae = with
ma = my
boabie = willy

And that's why people get suspended from XBL!

OnTheBallCity;4435294

race pro is a great game, not selling it. did u get a PS3

no shaun it was emma messing about, blame her

Original Poster

strike;4435326

OP, i cant join your games for some reasonsI

what game was that, if it was gta4 i kept getting kicked out of lobby online last night

Xb0xGuru;4435337

lolplay = playwae = withma = myboabie = willyAnd that's why people get … lolplay = playwae = withma = myboabie = willyAnd that's why people get suspended from XBL!

FLOL!! assuming its a deliberate mistake :thumbsup:

my gamertag was B0LL0CKZ they made me change it cost me 400 ms points but me mate still got U4KER :-)

andy108uk;4435258

ill join you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Shame shaun thats what happens when you support norwich - wondered y you werent on at all today

Im gunna pick up race pro at the weekend better be good

Shaun you member the other day me u andy and drewdle were on pgr4 and ppl kept on joining - and i kept kicking them as it was a private session i got a message frm one of the kickees " if you kick me again i will find you and cut you" which was nice - filed a complaint but im sure he wont get kkicked

Banned

sadiebabes;4435290

My hubby got suspended for 24hours for having "play wae ma boabie" on his … My hubby got suspended for 24hours for having "play wae ma boabie" on his profile, lol

No that funny if it was another guy hanging around a child oriented place with a banner stating the same message. Try telling a judge ye were only having a laugh. :w00t:

Pfft....looks like someone has been filing complaints quite alot. All these 10 year olds filing complaints if they are getting beaten. Silly fools. BTW....Did you actually get to change your GT for free?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions