Groups

Xbox Live

hi just wondered can you have 2 different xbox live accounts on the same console, if so how do you set it up.

8 Comments

Sign out, then Create New Account.

You'll have to pay for another 12 month code though.

Was wondering same thing so will be watching this for the answer

yes you can.... read meadsey's reply for how to do it :thumbsup:

u can do separate free 1 month trials too!!

dee.s.g;4469039

u can do separate free 1 month trials too!!

if you have a code :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4469065

if you have a code :thumbsup:

Each 360 comes with the 3 free 1 month trials - 1 on each of the first 3 User IDs that you set up.
    So you could have 3 months free if you didn't mind changing your user ID at the end of each month.

jayhab;4469095

Each 360 comes with the 3 free 1 month trials - 1 on each of the first 3 … Each 360 comes with the 3 free 1 month trials - 1 on each of the first 3 User IDs that you set up.So you could have 3 months free if you didn't mind changing your user ID at the end of each month.

oh wow so i can set up another account on my hubby's xbox for me and have a free month?
    didn't know that.... cheers :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4469110

oh wow so i can set up another account on my hubby's xbox for me and have … oh wow so i can set up another account on my hubby's xbox for me and have a free month?didn't know that.... cheers :thumbsup:

Yup - absolutely!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions